Surprise

Just to make you smile before going to bed :D
Sorry for not posting but I’ve been very busy in the last days, but i took new photos that I will upload tomorrow I guess!
Thanks for all your support and your visits guys!

Solo per farvi sorridere prima di andare a letto :D
Scusatemi se non ho postato niente ma sono stata occupatissima negli ultimi giorni, ho comunque fatto nuove foto che uploaderò domani penso! Grazie per tutto il vostro supporto e le vostre visite ragazzi!

41 Responses to Surprise

1. NAM says:

Hahaha, thank you Chiara! Where did you get those headphones? Too cool to be true ;)

2. NAM a friend gave them to me, I think you can buy them on the web! They're so cool!

3. Toni says:

Oh my goodness!
    I have the same headphones and I love them!
    Seems like you enjoy them as well.

4. Ella says:

hahaha, this is adorable
    those headphones are awesome!

5. Margaret ? says:

You are so adorable!

I absolutely love your blog and your fashion style…you're beautiful! You have great photography, and i can't wait to see more!

xo
    Margaret

6. Hahah cute video! loove the headphones

7. haha At first i thought they were normal headphones!! Loving the frames on your wall, and that dress is soo cute! also,your English is molto bene bella! (that may be wrong..i did Italian up til year 9 :P ).And I agree with exactly what Margaret said :D ..you've got such a fun/quirky/happy/cute/adorable personality! Looking forward to more awesomeness xx

8. Hannah says:

ahaha i love this! definitely a good surprise! x0x

9. maria.maliki says:

hahahah so cute

love you

10. Annachiara says:

Sei spettacolare tesoro mio!!! sei pazzesca :-) Mi metti sempre di buon umore :-) Buona giornata bellissima :-)

11. Katy says:

Haha, i would like to have you as my friend :-D .
    Love from Belgium

12. haha, what ridiculously huge headphones!!! Funny video, I had no idea they were so big until you picked them up :)

13. Thanks girls so much, I took new photos in the past days and today I'm gonna take more so there will be new posts soon :D

14. heey.
    i my gosh! the video is soooo funny :D
    i really LOVE your blog, you are so damn pretty!
    you are a photography-talent!
    greets from germany
    vanny

15. Tashi says:

I love your Blog ..
    This Video is very cute ..
    I can't wait to see more!

16. Rikin@ says:

ahahahaha divertentissima :D

17. missletitti says:

ahahah..bellissima! e che dire delle megacuffie dell'ipod???!!!Splendide…come d'altronde l'abitino di HK!

18. twelvetwo8 says:

just made a post about ur blog:

LOVE IT !!
    girl keep it that way, u're awesome !!
    xx from ur neighboring country switzerland ;)

19. Leena says:

haha Chiara you are so cute!:)))

greets from Finland.:)

20. saretta83 says:

Troppo simpatica in questo video! Non ti ho mai lasciato commenti ma ti seguo già da un po' sia quì che su flickr. Un bacio e complimentoni per la fantasia che davvero non ti manca!

21. Scusa Chiara, questa versione de My boy Lollipop di chi é?
    Grazie e scusa el mio italiano.Ciao.
    É un video molto divertente :)

22. ?Cristiana? says:

SEI FANTASTICA!
    La vita ti sorride perchè tu sorridi alla vita. questo video mi ha fatto venire in mente che la vita va vissuta proprio come la vivi tu, con allegria, buon umore e positività. Certo che anche tu avrai i tuoi momenti no, ce li abbiamo tutti,la differenza è come si affrontano e penso che tu l'abbia capito bene. Poi magari è solo una mia proiezione…
    Buon fine settimana!

23. Mode Junkie says:

hey chiara! first time to ever comment but have been a silent reader all these time. just want to holler and say you have the coolest blog ever. :) keep it up babe.

24. Treselle says:

Can't wait to see the new photos. Cute headphones!

25. Treva says:

where did you buy the straw hat with the bow from?

26. Thanks guys so much for your nice comments, I love coming back home and reading them with a smile on my face ;D
    Which hat Treva?
    Cristiana cerco veramente di vivere in questo modo, hai capito bene :)
    Grazie a tutti quanti, thanks all so much!

27. Absolutely Incredible and quirky, Love the video Chiara. Cheers!

28. Lilly says:

Your nightie is soo cute! I want one with ruffles, too^^. The red flowers behind the sofas are very stylish.
    Love,
    Lilly :D

29. Treva I can't see the pic :S
    Thanks guys so much!

30. Greta says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

31. COCO says:

hey!!!
    tu as une magnifique blog!!! Je l`adore
    Where have you bought this dress?!
    bisous de Paris

32. Coco It was a gift from an "aunt", from Oysho!

33. Carina says:

Oh my gosh! I really love your blog and your fashion style is awesome! for sure you're also very pretty and you and your boyfriend look cute together. Cant't wait to see more ;D

xoxo?

34. Carina thanks so much, you are really nice :D
    Keep visiting me!

35. passing_fad says:

This comment has been removed by the author.

36. Jessilina says:

Questa non me l'aspettavo XD fantastiche le cuffie!

37. Giulia Z. says:

Chiara where did you get those awesome headphones? Which website can I buy them from?

CIAO! volevo sapere il titolo della canzone del video ! p.s il pigiama e' stupendo :)