Romantic rain

DSC_0419 copia

With the idea that in the next three days I’ll live in maxi sweaters, heavy tights and snowsuit I couldn’t avoid wearing a romantic and effect outfit for my last afternoon in Milan before Christmas. Faux fur cream coat, mixed to the Chanel bag of the same tones and to the new entry in my rings’ collection: a lovely Christmas gift I got in advance :)
What about you? What would you like to receive under the tree?

Sapendo che per i prossimi tre giorni vivr√≤ in maxi maglioni, calzamaglia e tuta da sci non potevo evitare di scegliere un abbigliamento romantico e d’effetto per il mio ultimo pomeriggio a Milano prima di natale. Pellicciotto finto color crema, abbinato alla Chanel delle stesse tonalit√† ed alla new entry nella mia collezione di anelli: un gradito regalo di Natale ricevuto in anticipo :)
E voi? Cosa vorreste ricevere sotto l’albero?

DSC_0266 copia

TOPSHOP HEELS
BENETTON WOOL DRESS
FAUX FUR CREAM COAT thanks to STORETS
JENNIFER LOISELLE NECKLACE
CHANEL RING
CHANEL 2.55 CREAM BAG

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

263 Responses to Romantic rain

1. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team
    of volunteers and starting a new initiative in
    a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us useful
    information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!

2. Marta says:

I love the shoes! I love all you have! I want it, you’re so perfect

3. zuma wrax says:

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up.
    The text in your article seem to be running off the screen in Ie.
    I’m not sure if this is a format issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to
    let you know. The design look great though!
    Hope you get the problem solved soon. Many thanks

4. Pingback: My Homepage

5. I love the shoes! I wouldn't wear them in the rain though..

xx
    fashion illustrations: Illustrated-Moodboard.com

6. Samantha says:

Fantastica!
    Adoro l'abbinamento dei colori cremosi/cipriati al nero. E' elegantissimo, lo uso molto spesso anche io.
    Di questo outfit mi fanno impazzire ovviamente la borsa, l'anello e le scarpe.
    Complimenti :))
    Baci.
    Sammi

7. Elly E. says:

Chiara you look amazing! I love the coat and shoes!

le calze sono di calzedonia???ciau!! ila

9. Laura says:

You're just amazing !!!! I really love this outfit :)
    And the coat rock.

Xoxo Beauty

10. Noorzie says:

Your fur jacket is absolutely gorgeous! Your hair looks good on the side love xx

Bellissima :)

12. Aur?jaF?ja says:

you look vere beautiful.:) In my town is snowing right now :)