WERELSE: backstage video of the Tee collection

WERELSE is live since last week: the first capsule collection is created by 4 limited edition tees (one of them already is sold out) and what you see here is the backstage video of the shooting we did in October :)
You can find all the products on werelse.com! Let me know your thoughts about them!

WERELSE è live da una settimana: la prima capsule collection è formata da 4 tshirt limited edition (di cui una è già sold out) e quello che vedete è il video di backstage dello shooting che abbiamo fatto ad Ottobre :)
Trovate tutti i prodotti su werelse.com! Fatemi sapere i vostri pensieri a riguardo!

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

65 Responses to WERELSE: backstage video of the Tee collection

1. Pingback: URL

2. This is the right webpage for anyone who would like to understand this topic.

You know so much its almost tough to argue
    with you (not that I actually would want to…HaHa). You definitely put a
    new spin on a subject which has been discussed for a long time.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

My personal website on technological know-how: wireless home theatre speaker

3. Congrats to all of you!
    This must be amazing!

- Dani

welcome to my jungle
    welcome to my jungle

4. StyleFax says:

Love the video..

I love Werelse collection hope to get at least one tee… :)

Please follow me..
    I always follow back guys…

stylefax.blogspot.com

kisses :)

5. Elle ? says:

nice video! and I like also the collection, my favourie one is with the bag and other accessories :)

Fashion&Chocolate

Elle ?

6. Miri says:

You guys look like you're having loads of fun :D

Miri's Castle

7. Such a great video and a great collection! Congratulations to all of you fabulous girls!

fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

8. Julia says:

Nice video:)

9. Massimiliana says:

Adoro i vostri video, vifaccio i miei complimenti per il successo che avete ottenuto, ma a me sinceramente le tee non piacciono, spero che la prossima capsule colletion sia un po' più creativa!!
    Love

Max

10. Nice video, amazing collection!

Besos desde ? La ropa me vuelve loca!

11. Thea says:

Nice video and nice collection! Obviously, I like the sold out one…

For hungry readers:

yabooksreviews.blogspot.com

12. I adore you all and all the things you do, but I've to be honest and say that I don't like these tee so much…just the one with the brand.
    Kisses