Lacoste and Tibi

TheBlondeSalad-26169-copia

As a tradition a photo at Tibi with Olivia Palermo to start the post, and now some words about Lacoste and Tibi fashionshows I attended yesterday.
The fw 2012 Lacoste show took inspiration from winter 1966, year in which the french national men’s ski team wore uniform designed by Lacoste. What I like from the show was the androgynous silhoutte and the colours: white, grey and different tones of blue. Really like the parkas in leather and scuba materials combined together.
Tibi always gives the perfect image of the downtown girl and I love how the shapes, inspired by the man wardrobe, perfectly describe the attitude of a woman. What I like from the show was the use of the pony hair ankle boots with the nude leg and the metallic skirts.
And about the last 2 pictures: I found this maxi Chanel travel bag in one of my favourite second-hand stores in Soho (in which I also bought the Isabel Marant pumps I looked for months), do you think it’s worth it or is it too big?

Come da tradizione per iniziare il post una foto da Tibi insieme ad Olivia Palermo, ed ora qualche pensiero sulle sfilate di Lacoste e Tibi a cui ho assistito ieri.
La collezione fw 2012 di Lacoste ha preso ispirazione dall’inverno 1966, in cui il team maschile della nazionale francese di ski ha indossato uniformi firmate Lacoste. Quello che mi è piaciuto dello show sono state le silhoutte androgine e i colori: bianco, grigio e differenti toni di blu. Mi son piaciuti particolarmente i parka in pelle e tessuto scuba.
Tibi da sempre crea l’immagine della perfetta ragazza downtown e ho apprezzato come le forme, ispirate dal guardaroba maschile, descrivano perfettamente l’attitudine di una donna. Quello che mi è piaciuto dello show è stato l’uso degli stivaletti in cavallino in contrasto con le gambe nude e le gonne metalliche.
E a proposito delle ultime due foto: ho trovato questa maxi bag di Chanel in uno dei miei negozi preferiti di seconda mano a Soho (nel quale ho anche immediatamente comprato le pumps di Isabel Marant che cercavo da mesi), pensate valga la pena prenderla o è troppo grande a vostro parere?

LACOSTE

TheBlondeSalad-26192-copia
TheBlondeSalad-26196-copia
TheBlondeSalad-26208-copia

SOHO STORE

TheBlondeSalad-26425
TheBlondeSalad-26422

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

220 Responses to Lacoste and Tibi

1. Karen says:

Apologize for the missed spelled of your name Chiara.

2. Karen says:

Love Chanel and have this bag in smaller version (the shopper) but, this one is a little too big.. But, if anyone can pull it off is Ghiara love your blog by the way and obsess with it. Love your style way more than Olivia Palermo and looks. Love from The US!

3. modelovers says:

Ahh great Pics! I love the chanel bag…

Tanja

4. Tina Telli says:

le scarpe si vedono pochissimo :(

5. THE HF BLOG says:

you look awesome chiara!! like the outfit of olivia too! lucky girl!!
    HF

Hello. I love Blonde Salad so much. And I'm trying to get the bags that she has. For example, one of my last purchases was Miu Miu bow bag which she has. And I also upload my Louis Vuitton bag collection in HD along with my other designer bag reviews. Please watch my videos on my YouTube channel. I'm sure you will like. Here is the link => http://www.youtube.com/user/ClaireRedfield2012/videos

7. you're very very beautiful !

8. Sofiina says:

Wow you look beautiful next by Olivia!

Is that first model Suvi Koponen? Looks like her. Suvi is from here Finland :)

9. Cherry says:

Forse si, un po'troppo grande.
    Non ho l'onore di tenerla personalmente fra le mani ma non so, c'è qualcosa che stona, forse anche perchè la vernice ne appesantisce un po'l'immagine generale…
    In ogni caso, quanto ti invidio!!!!!!!!!

10. I also wanna meet Olvia Palermo !! Jealous :(
    LOVE FROM SPAIN :)

Check out my blog :

11. Iraya says:

lovely photo with Olivia :) the Chanel travel bag is a must have!

xo I.

12. 2 style icons, Olivia and you.

I think the Chanel bag is nice, but not that special, I think you can find a cooler bag.

new trend post

13. The bag is amazing! You totally should take it!

14. Syrious says: