Chloe Mini Elsie bag

TheBlondeSalad-58301-copia

They often come back: here is one of my favourite Zara dresses, that I got a couple of years ago, worn with Chloe Mini Elsie bag ordered on Monnier Frères last April and a pair of new studded sandals. Ready for the night out..

Spesso ritornano: ecco uno dei miei vestiti preferiti di Zara, preso un paio di anni fa, indossato insieme alla Chloe Mini Elsie bag ordinata su Monnier Frères lo scorso Aprile ed un paio di nuovi sandaletti con borchie e pietre. Pronta per la cena fuori..

TheBlondeSalad-58311-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58380-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58329-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58350-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58334-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58360-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58332-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58422-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58337-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58340-copia
TheBlondeSalad-58435-copia

ZARA SANDALS (from this season)
ZARA DRESS (from 2 years ago)
HOLLOW DANCER RINGS
CARTIER LOVE BRACELET + VARIOUS BRACELETS FROM DIFFERENT TRIPS
PRADA BAROQUE SUNGLASSES
CHLOE MINI ELSIE BAG

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

225 Responses to Chloe Mini Elsie bag

1. Kelly says:

Lovely dress and the color of your lips.. xx simply WOW!. The knitted dress paired with the silver studded sandals (which I want, so, so badly) makes for a fun, secy outfit that you absolutely rock~ Not to mention your hairstyle is super cute, and I think I need to pick up one of those Pyrite Ring. :)

2. E says:

Sicura che son di Zara i sandali? Io gli ho presi questo anno in un negozio identici e gli ho pagati tantissimo.. Che tristezza

3. Pingback: Mini-Fab | Estilo Z

4. francesca says:

VOGLIOOOO QUESTI OCCHIALIIII…..MA COSTAN TROPPO :( (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

5. From where is the ring of the circle?
    i love it

From where is the ring of the circle?

6. ttea says:

I almost always like knitted dresses, and this is no exception. Last year I bought a knitted summer dress from BCBG that I loved. It was really colourful, almost Missoni like, but I like how neutral this is, it really lets the lace detail standout. Your hair also looks really good in this.

7. Claire says:

amazing heels dress and sunglasses ? http://claireskingdom.blogspot.fr

8. I love everything about this look. it's true that the dress looks amazing! And so does those sandals. I also love the ring :)
    Thaïs

9. Eva Tornado says:

I love the dress! Gread choice! You look perfect=**

10. thankfifi says:

LOVE the sandals and your hair is so pretty like this too

? ThankFifi

11. Ambernette says:

What watch is that?

12. Mandy says:

I love your outfit, just perfect! And the color of your lips.. beautiful ! =)

X. from Holland

adoro questo outfit… e gli occhiali sono davvero incredibili

xx, florence, flora.

14. Rajni Muchal says:

amazing look..<3

15. Erika says:

Such a cute little bag! The all nude look is amazing on you :) And the braids! So cute..
    EF xo

16. I love it! Threw on a dress, threw on some sandals, added modest accessories, went out into the world and conquered it. Awesome!

17. Great outfit. Love all the nude. You look so chic and comfy.

ellen-loves.blogspot.com