Day 18: Las Vegas

TheBlondeSalad-77325-copia

Among the clothes by Atelier Azza that I decided to bring with me on my roadtrip across US there was this beautiful electric blue maxi skirt: Las Vegas was the perfect place to wear it.
P.S: The coloured bandages and the green suede jacket are some of my Las Vegas purchases.

Tra i vestiti di Atelier Azza che ho deciso di portare con me nel coast to coast degli Stati Uniti c’era questa bellissima maxi gonna blu elettrica: Las Vegas mi è sembrato il luogo perfetto per indossarla.
P.S: I cerotti colorati e la giacca di pelle verde scamosciata sono alcuni dei miei acquisti di Las Vegas.

TheBlondeSalad-77221-copia

VALENTINO FLIP FLOPS
H&M BASIC TOP
ATELIER AZZA STUDDED MAXI SKIRT
HERMES COLLIER DE CHIEN
PROENZA SCHOULER PS1 BAG
CELINE AUDREY SUNGLASSES

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

264 Responses to Day 18: Las Vegas

1. prezenterka says:

Tequila is harvested much in the same way as it was
    hundreds of years ago, by hand. So in this article I will
    express my personal thoughts and also you will get the basic sum up of the
    views and comments about Joann Fabrics Corporation. Try to find out stores where
    you can easily use these coupons.

2. I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts.

3. Ana Romero says:

Amazing look, that skirt is awesome :) kisses http://www.rockafollow.com

4. Shannon says:

You looked wonderful! I bet you had a lovely time! ♥

5. Great blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I’m hoping to start my own site soon but I’m a
    little lost on everything. Would you suggest starting with a free platform
    like WordPress or go for a paid option? There are
    so many options out there that I’m totally overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thank you!

6. I want to get one of these, but my mother won’t allow me!

, annoying

7. a1114752 says:

I’ve said that least 1114752 times. SCK was here

8. opinion says:

Just wаnt to ѕay Thanks а lot beсаusе Ι am looκing
    for theѕe answerѕ since a month ago.

9. Pingback: Era uma vez… Dia 3 ! « Era uma vez…

10. Howdy! This post couldn’t be written any better! Reading this post reminds me of my good old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this post to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Thanks for sharing!

11. Pingback: free burgers

12. Bruna says:

This is the perfect outfit! I’m in love with this blue skirt. And the way you wore it with the flip flops is incredible!! I wouldn’t imagine wearing this skirt without high heels, but you did it perfectly. I love your style!
    Love,
    Bruna.

13. HuiQi says:

You’re so talented and pretty! Love your style do much and you have my favourite proenza! So envy! :D