Burberry Prorsum fashionshow and my Burberry look

_MG_6786-copia

Milan fashionweek started yesterday and I’m running all day between fashionshows, events and presentations: I’ll start posting about it from tomorrow, sorry If I’m late :) You can always follow me live on Instagram and Twitter!
Here are the photos from last Monday in London: a very special day, the day of Burberry Prorsum fashionshow. A lot of you watched it live on The Blonde Salad (If you want to see it again here on the blog you’ll find the official video) and I can assure you that being there was even more touching. Christopher Bailey managed to surprise me again: all the fashionshow was perfect. From the soundtrack (should we talk about Walk On by Ren Harvieu?) to the selection of colours, shiny and metallic, to the unexpected shapes of capes and corset tops to the use of leather lace, metallic silk and plastic. I’m dreaming about all the looks :)
For the fashionshow I wore an “almost” total look: the sweater, jacket and booties by Burberry Prorsum (winter collection) with my loyal Prada travel bag. I want to know all your opinions!

La fashionweek di Milano è iniziata ieri ed io sono tutto il giorno in giro per sfilate e presentazioni: comincerò a parlarvene da domani, scusate il ritardo :) Potete sempre seguirmi in diretta su Instagram o Twitter!
Ecco invece le foto di lunedi scorso a Londra: un giorno molto speciale, quello della sfilata di Burberry Prorsum. Molti di voi l’hanno vista live su The Blonde Salad (se volete rivederla qui sul blog trovate il video ufficiale) e vi posso assicurare che di persona il tutto è stato ancora più emozionante. Christopher Bailey è riuscito a stupirmi ancora una volta: tutto il fashionshow era perfetto. Dalla colonna sonora (vogliamo parlare di Walk On di Ren Harvieu?) alla selezione dei colori, scintillanti e metallizzati, dalle forme insolite di mantelle e top con corsetti all’uso di materiali quali pizzo in pelle, seta metallizzata e plastica. Sto sognando praticamente tutti i look che hanno sfilato :)
Per la sfilata ho indossato un “quasi” total look: maglione, giacca e scarpe di Burberry Prorsum (collezione invernale), insieme alla mia fedele borsa Prada da viaggio. Voglio sapere cosa ne pensate!

_MG_6699-copia

IMG_6970-copia
IMG_6986-copia

BURBERRY PRORSUM SWEATER, JACKET AND BOOTIES
ASOS LEATHER SHORTS
CELINE SUNGLASSES
PRADA BAG

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

205 Responses to Burberry Prorsum fashionshow and my Burberry look

1. ines says:

hi,
    how are you,
    this PRADA bag is my absolutly favourite bag & i will buy it soon,

please help me, what size do you have? bn 1786?

what be great if you may answer me.

Thanks, ines

2. Pingback: In Burberry Prorsum for Milano Men’s fashionweek | FFBlogs

3. Pingback: My perfect winter coat wardrobe | classiq

4. Pingback: Clique + Monday Links « Fashion in the Urban Jungle

5. Cymone says:

Lovely look babe! The grey jumper with the little puppy so cute, its like a little Matilda :P but those shorts are FANTASTIC and you got the legs for days to rock those bad boys…also the Burberry collection was beautiful as always :)

Cymone
    xo

6. Chiara Ferragni

Thanks a million for all the wonderful comments!

Grazie mille per tutto il vostro feedback!

7. Andie says:

Your burberry outfit is perfect. I love it. Those leather brown short looks great.
    Thanks for sharing those pics. Burberry is definitely one of my favorite brand.

Kiss Andie ;)

8. Virginie says:

Amazing, love your outfit !

xx Virginie

9. Chiara Ferragni

Grazie di cuore a tutti voi per il grandioso feedback!

10. Chiara Ferragni

Thank you over and over again for all the amazing feedback!

11. Em says:

That jumper is so awesome and the show looks amazing!

12. Gemma says:

I don’t think you can look more perfect!

Blog:http://gemmamonclus.blogspot.com.es/

Love,Gemma

13. Jules says:

Carinissimo il tuo look, la sfilata sembra essere stata davvero fantastica, che bella collezione!!

14. Dea says:

My favourites are the red leather jacket and the green lace dress! I really don’t like the metallic green trench though!

15. why did the models close their eyes on your photos? Was it coincidentally?hehehe…love your sweater anyway :)

16. Cristine Arroyo says:

I love your outfit!

17. Petey says:

What’s with the lack of trousers this season? First Marc Jacobs, now Burberry! And have you stopped using the sleeves of your jackets? Granted, a shearling jacket, no matter how chic, is a bit too warm for mid-September. Technically, it’s still summer! I know you’re compensated for wearing designers’ clothing, but shearling and shorts just doesn’t make sense. Love the sweater! If it wasn’t over $1,000, I’d consider getting it.

18. Rebeca says:

Oh Chiara you are divine!! as usual :)
    xoxo

19. Josephine says:

That jacket is amazing, as is the sweater. The dog is so cute!! Love the look, and the show looks like it was fabulous! Great post.

<3 Josephine

20. con questo outfit ti trovo pazzesca!!!è uno dei tuoi più belli in assoluto!!
    mi piaci molto quando hai un look che come maglie sembra molto casual,perchè ti rende ancora più bella.come il tuo outfit cartoon di questo ultimo periodo!!! deliziosa <3
    lovely!!! <3

21. Tati says:

loving your sweater, it’s super cute. Awesome shorts too!!!!

22. Link Wheel says:

I useԁ to bе able to finԁ goοԁ aԁνice from your соntеnt.

23. Marina Di Guardo says:

fantastico outfit!!!!!

24. I love your look! the little dog jumper is so pretty and the jacket to die for! xo, Alma

25. Stephanie says:

I love that sweatshirt!! It looks like my pup!! :)

-Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

26. ewa says:

and now the 150 bloggers go to the internet shop to buy your shoes, 100 bloggers go to shoot them and 50 will public the pics in the nearest time:)
    xoxo
    great pics
    pozdrawiam

27. ModaDiCoppia says:

Una collezione da urlo! I trench lucidi con colori metallici sono il massimo davvero. Bello il coat che indossi , sarebbe stato bello vederlo chiuso in tutto il suo splendore!

Saluti, ModaDiCoppia http://modadicoppia.blogspot.it

Twitter: ModaDiCoppia

28. I really like this look! It’s very different from your usual girly look! It’s chic with a bit of boyish cuteness! Love it!

29. Cristi says:

That sweater is so cute! Love the outfit. I liked the Burberry collection, the metallic trench coats look amazing!!

30. marta says:

such a classy look! the sweater is adorable :)

ohsillyfashion.blogspot.com

31. Evelyn says:

The booties are very beautifull… I like the green lace dress from the show.