Chiara Ferragni cover story on Lifestyle Mirror

ChiaraFerragni_cakes_996x665-copia

Here we are: I can finally reveal my cover story for Lifestyle Mirror, online from this morning on Lifestylemirror.com. Such an emotion and honour!
In this post I selected my favourite photo from the photoshoot and a video teaser plus some backstage pictures: to see the official video and all the shots you only need to click on Lifestyle Mirror (you can find the video just after the photos).
This magic moment happened in July at palazzo Clerici: the most difficult part was “climbing” the table with very high heels and turn around myself for the first scenes of the video, I saw Richi’s scared face more than once, thinking I was falling down on the antique floor every three steps :)
A big thanks to all the Italian and American team for the wonderful collaboration!
Which is your favourite shot? Did you spot Matilda and Richi in some of the photos? Isn’t Richie’s photo on the rocking horse the best one? :)
P.S: Tonight you can find me at Stefanel store in via Roma from 7.30 pm for Vogue Fashion’s Night Out, waiting for you!

Ci siamo: posso finalmente svelarvi la mia cover story per Lifestyle Mirror, online da oggi su Lifestylemirror.com. Una vera emozione ed un vero onore!
In questo post ho selezionato la mia foto preferita del servizio fotografico ed un video teaser più alcune foto di backstage: per vedere il video ufficiale e tutti gli scatti vi basta cliccare su Lifestyle Mirror (il video lo trovate dopo le foto).
La magia è avvenuta a metà luglio a palazzo Clerici: la parte più difficile è stata “arrampicarmi” sul tavolino con tacchi vertiginosi e girare su me stessa per le scene iniziali del video, più volte ho visto la faccia terrorizzata di Richi mentre già mi immaginava fare un volo di un metro e mezzo per cadere “delicatamente” sul pavimento antico :)
Un grazie immenso a tutto il team Italia e al team Usa per la splendida collaborazione!
Qual è il vostro scatto preferito? Avete visto Matilda e Richi in alcuni delle foto? Quella di Richi sul cavallo a dondolo non è la migliore dell’intero servizio?
P.S: Stasera mi potete trovare da Stefanel a Firenze in via Roma dalle 7.30 per la Vogue Fashion’s Night Out, vi aspetto!

TheBlondeSalad-65424-copia
TheBlondeSalad-65430-copia
TheBlondeSalad-65434-copia
TheBlondeSalad-72481-copia-2
TheBlondeSalad-65473-copia
TheBlondeSalad-85628-copia
TheBlondeSalad-65443-copia
TheBlondeSalad-65426-copia
TheBlondeSalad-85630-copia
TheBlondeSalad-65454-copia

CHIARA FERRAGNI COVER STORY ON LIFESTYLE MIRROR

GUCCI LENGTH DRESS

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

221 Responses to Chiara Ferragni cover story on Lifestyle Mirror

1. I’ve been visiting your blog for a while now and I always find a gem in your new posts.

2. it is so nic picture..

3. extra money says:

I am truly glad to read this blog posts which includes tons of useful facts,
    thanks for providing such statistics.

4. CNA says:

I гeаlly lоѵe youг site.
    . Pleasаnt сolοrs & theme. Did you make thіs web ѕite yourѕelf?
    Please reply baсk аѕ Ӏ’m wanting to create my own website and would love to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called. Many thanks!

5. Mitha Komala says:

geez the set is beautiful, you look fantastic! x

Letters To Juliet

6. Phoebe says:

I’ve read the article on LM and same old, same old. And do they really have to always emphasize “law student?” Everybody knows that already and you are not the only fashionist having an education. I’m a follower of the blog but I couldn’t say for now it’s one of my favorites . Sometimes I like you, sometimes not. What I don’t like -oversharing, overposting, like this girl never gets tired of being out there, never gets tired of using her macbook or iphone. I mean it’s tiring to the eyes and mind you know. Or is she just addicted to social media, wants fame so much, wants to be on top.. hundred thousands of followers in this and that. I think it’s not the quantity, but the quality(of posts,photos,details to share). And also declaring long list of achievements to everyone of us like it’s a resume, too proud of self. I don’t feel the same way to other bloggers like Rumi(she don’t do a lot of posts but she rocks), Jane(she and her blog is unique), the very humble Andy, and Carolina makes good photo details. Okay, be curious not judgmental. But at least I’m brave to let you know my thoughts. No hard feelings. :)

7. oh my god, this is amazing! Chiara, congratulations! You look STUNNING, and Richi looks amazing as well! The rocking horse picture is definitely a favorite, but I really LOVE all of them!

xx

8. Pingback: CHIARA FOR LIFESTYLEMIRROR. |

9. Natalie says:

Hi, Chiara!
    Congratulations! I just saw all the photos on Lifestyle Mirror! You look great and this photo shoot made me speechless!

Best regards!

10. Julie says:

I’m impressed by your sucess:) You inspired me to writing my own blog about fasion:)

11. ToBchic says:

WOW! I have no words… I’ve just seen the spot in the link you left up there and they are…incredible ;) lucky you!

12. Jules says:

La prima foto è spettacolare, anche il video è stupendo!:)

13. Lola reggy says:

This is not being a blogger anymore this is being a model ;) Man what a location!!! Makes me wanna play dress up in fairytale dresses… ;)

All<3Lola

14. Amazing photo! I love the idea of that you’re one of the cakes (;

15. Fashion Dupes says:

Senza parole! Favolosa !
    Fashion dupes

16. Nesrin says:

I like the top with the shoes? You and richard are looking lovely!