Instagram of the week

Saturday in Milan: J Brand jeans, Pennyblack jacket, Charles Philip slippers and Celine bag

When I don’t have my camera with me I take photos with.. My loyal Iphone and Instagram! Follow me @Chiaraferragni.
Favourite Instagram photos of the week! Find all of them here

Quando non ho la macchina fotografica tra le mani ecco con cosa scatto.. Il mio fedele Iphone ed Instagram! Mi potete seguire @Chiaraferragni.
Ecco le mie foto di Instagram preferite della settimana. Potete trovarle tutte qui

All in black on Richie’s Triumph motorbike

My sister trying on my new Silvia Bours handmade dress

Last Saturday in Cremona with my friend Phil

Thank you Vogue Hellas once again!

New and favourite Charles Philip slippers

Vita fede got Matilda a customized collar, just like my bracelets!

Marc Jacobs bracelet + Vidakush bracelet

Lunch with Benni wearing Giorgio Armani sunglasses

Last plane going home from United States last Friday, wearing Isabel Marant sneakers

Missing the pool and the sun

New Prada and Schiaparelli drawings to be framed soon

Marc Jacobs new maxi bracelet and Topshop booties

Found the Givenchy top of my dreams and immediately got it

New Neha Joyas bracelets

Favourite outfit that you’ll soon see on the blog

Fortune cookie in San Francisco :)

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

128 Responses to Instagram of the week

1. Vicky says:

La foto con su la tshirt di Givenchy l’hai scattata all’interno dei camerini di Excelsior Milano che conosco benissimo, ma vedo che nel collegamento hai messo il sito di net a porter che tra l’altro quella tshirt non l’ha mai avuta. Coerenza please! ;)

2. I like the idea. My only question is: what draws the line? How many world wide web properties should you put up essentially the exact same subject material to before it’s also much. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Blogspot, WordPress, Google Buzz, YouTube, ect… Where does it end?

3. Pingback: I've said that least 3204370 times

4. a3204370 says:

I’ve said that least 3204370 times. SCK was here

5. Anita says:

Toujours belle et chic,,tu es adorable :))))

6. It is rare for me to discover something on the cyberspace that is as entertaining and fascinating as what youve got here. Your page is sweet, your graphics are outstanding, and whats more, you use reference that are relevant to what you are talking about. Youre definitely one in a million, great job!

7. I had this page saved a while previously but my computer crashed. I have since gotten a new one and it took me a while to find this! I also really like the template though.

8. Thanks for giving your ideas listed here. The other factor is that each time a problem arises with a computer motherboard, individuals should not go ahead and take risk associated with repairing it themselves for if it is not done right it can lead to permanent damage to all the laptop. It’s usually safe just to approach a dealer of a laptop for your repair of the motherboard. They’ve technicians with an skills in dealing with mobile computer motherboard troubles and can get the right prognosis and execute repairs.

9. Jules says:

10. vivaglamx3 says:

the all-in-black-outfit is just perfect, and it seems like fortune cookies do really tell the truth :-)

11. Google says:

[…]we came across a cool web site that you simply may well get pleasure from. Take a appear in case you want[…]

12. Marleen says:

Great pictures, love that Givenchy top!

Style Route

13. the first photo is the best! you looks so beautiful and elegant!

14. Aela says:

Great set of photos!! Inspiring – I’m actually pushed to start collecting fashion books because of this!

15. David says:

Nice pictures!

16. andreea says:

the celine bag is beautiful! :)

17. Talita says:

Già viste e riviste sul tuo instagram che seguo giorno e notte :)

18. Namrata says:

Love the loafers. Very Trendy.

19. DaNa says:

All are exceptional!
    You foresee a bright future in fashion!

20. katy vess says:

lovin those photos, chiara! :)

21. Fantastico post!
    Splendide foto.
    Quella del biscotto cinese poi e’ incredibile!
    Ci ha azzeccato in pieno!

22. Lo says:

Love love love all pictures! The one in the pool and the one on the motorbike…absolutly amazing!

23. Natalie says:

I love your photos with baby girl Matilda…..she is such a great dog)))