Brazil day 4: Rio De Janeiro

Speaking about travelling, one of my dreams has always been visiting Rio De Janeiro, having an helicopter ride to see the city from the top and visiting the statue of the Christ.
One of the many reasons I love The Blonde Salad is this one: yesterday, thanks to my blog, during my Brazilian trip organized by Luiza Barcelos I realized all these dreams.
Yesterday was one of those days which gives you an unlimited charge, created by perfect moments you’d like to stop and make yours forever. Those moments you think about when there’s something wrong. Those moments that make you want to spend your life travelling exploring new places.
With Richi, Thassia and Jess I discovered the city from different heights: first from Pão de Açúcar mountain, then from the helicopter ride (best experience ever) and at the end from Corcovado mountain, where the Christ statue is situated (take the train to go there, it’s such an emotion). So much beauty around this place.
I was wearing denim shirt and shorts, comfortable booties and the loyal Replay aviator sunglasses.
Rio, eu te amo!

Parlando di viaggi, uno dei miei sogni di sempre era visitare Rio De Janeiro, fare un giro in elicottero per vedere la città dall’alto e visitare la statua del Cristo Redentore.
Uno dei tanti motivi per il quale amo The Blonde Salad è proprio questo: ieri, proprio grazie al blog, durante il viaggio in Brasile organizzato da Luiza Barcelos sono riuscita a realizzare questi desideri.
Ieri è stata una di quelle giornate che ti danno una carica infinita, creata da momenti perfetti che vorresti poter fermare e fare tuoi per sempre. Quei momenti a cui pensare quando c’è qualcosa che va storto. Quei momenti che ti fanno venire voglia di passare la vita a viaggiare ed esplorare luoghi nuovi.
Insieme a Richi, Thassia e Jess ho scoperto la città da diverse altitudini: in primis dal monte Pão de Açúcar, poi dal giro in elicottero (a dir poco mozzafiato) ed infine dalla montagna del Corcovado, dove è situata la statua del Cristo Redentore (prendete il treno per salire, è un’esperienza splendida). Un susseguirsi di brividi d’emozione.
Indossavo shorts e camicia di jeans, stivaletti comodi ed i miei fedeli occhiali aviator di Replay.
Rio, eu te amo!

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

280 Responses to Brazil day 4: Rio De Janeiro

1. Pingback: Rio de Janeiro Tourist Attractions / Travel Guide / Tips / Blog | Travel Waiting

2. Elizabeth says:

Chiara y Thassia! Mis dos bloggers favoritas!

3. saf says:

Besides loving your style, i’m so in love of your mum’s blog !!
    both inspire me :)
    please take a look to my travel blog

4. Vittoria says:

Che vista meravigliosa.

5. fede says:

Las fotos, como siempre impresionantes, de una gran belleza. Rio, que decir de Rio, ciudad de grandes sueños, divertida como pocas, y de enormes y buenos recuerdos para mi. Y agradecerte que siempre en tus fotos muestres las gafas como un complemento mas de moda.
    Muchas gracias

6. Bruna says:

These photos are greeeeeeeat (congrats Ricky)! The day was really beautiful when you visited Cristo Redentor. I’m seriously in love with the pictures. The colors are amazing! And the photo of your face with the Christ “in” your sunglasses is just amazing. Breathtaking places!
    Brazil is full of places you still need to visit! I’m so happy you enjoyed being here.
    Xo, love you blog!!

7. Diva In Me says:

Getting to ride on a helicopter is definitely a dream came true for me too! I had that special moment in Greece and it was magnificent! The journey, the view and the experience for sure =) You are very lucky indeed to get to do all this for your blog =)

8. Nanda says:

Visit us

grosso bacio!

9. Drika says:

Olá Chiara, que maravilha vc aqui no meu país, adoraria conhecê-la, é um apena eu não morar mais em São Paulo, se não eu iria ao SPFW. Você precisa conhecer Florianópolis/SC-Brasil, cidade em que moro!Bjs Drika

10. Mariana says:

Rio is perfect, I’m so glad to live here and see all theses amazing places every day! Came back as many as you want, brazilians will always welcome you. xoxo

11. Call me M says:

Amazing photos! I would love to travel to Rio De Janeiro, and visit the statue of Jesus.

12. Woww!! Really amazing pictures!! :) I love those ones with the fog! hehe

♥ ★ ♥ GINGER COLLAGE ♥ ★ ♥

13. Jeny says:

Sou brasileira e adoro seu blog. Volte sempre! :]

14. miss oh my dior says:

Loving Rio, I have never been there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. I’m glad to know that this passage by my amazing Brazil! Rio is very exciting! I want to see you in St. Paul! ‘m loving accompany yours post! Kisses.
    Você é Linda!
    Amo the blonde salad!

16. Arianna Gallo says:

Lucky girl!!! I love Brazil :)

17. So glad you loved Brasil!

I’m from the northeast of Brasil (Maceió) and plan to visit Rio next March! Next time you come, you should definitely check out the northeast of Brasil- it’s full of history and the nicest, most welcoming people you will likely ever meet!

love the pictures, beijos

18. Jules says:

Che foto bellissime!! stai benissimo pettinata così!! :)

19. Flávia Leticia says:

My country is really beautiful and I love that you can come here and enjoy all this beauty too. Welcome to Brasil and come back =] Kisses.

20. Alina says:

Wonderful pictures!
    Looks like an amazing place to travel..

21. Ilsie says:

These photos are amazing! I love Brazil, it looks like you’ve had a great time there!! :)

22. GUCCI'kas says:

wow. amazing. I’m really jelous for U ;D

23. Looks Amazing!

24. vasilieva says:

love that fringed denim shirt on you. stunning photos