The Blonde Salad in Burberry: look 4

_MG_3276-copia

My fourth look created for Burberry: definitely one of my favourite ones for the outfit and the location, with stazione Centrale at my back. I was wearing a Burberry total look with the owl tshirt and studded gloves as cult piece of the outfit :)

Il mio quarto look creato per Burberry: decisamente uno dei miei preferiti, sia per l’outfit che per la location, con stazione Centrale alle spalle. Indossavo un total look di Burberry con la tshirt della civetta e guanti borchiati come accessorio cult dell’outfit :)

_MG_3258-copia
_MG_3391-copia
_MG_3289-copia
_MG_3423-copia
_MG_3292-copia
_MG_3496-copia
_MG_3429-copia
_MG_3337-copia

BURBERRY TOTAL LOOK
BURBERRY ANIMAL TSHIRT
BURBERRY STUDDED GLOVES
BURBERRY BEAUTY LOOK

Photos by Riccardo Pozzoli

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

212 Responses to The Blonde Salad in Burberry: look 4

1. Yasaman says:

Fantastic……

2. lola says:

Chiara nice you are very beautiful ♥

3. enrico says:

Articolo interessante e colgo l’occasione per complimentarmi per questo sito! veramente ben fatto e con tanti articoli utili!

4. Ah questo outfit è bellissimo, beh d’altronde è burberry, si devo dire che tra gli ultimi outfit il migliore!!!!

5. Aleksandra says:

FANTASTIC LOOK!

6. Marle says:

The skirt and especially the jacket are so gorgeous! <3

7. Gemma says:

My favourite item is the jacket without a doubt

Check out my blog where I posted my first fashion magazine, http://gemmamonclus.blogspot.com.es

Love,Gemma

8. You look gorgeous in your Burberry’s outfit! I’m already searching for a skirt like that and the gloves are awesome! you have a perfect blog :)
    xoxoxo

9. Ana says:

Just to correct (please check the zoology facts!)… the bird is not an owl… it’s more like a sparrow.
    It’s like having a mouse t-shirt and call it a lion.

10. Laura says:

The gloves are perfect :o also like the tshirt, it’s cute:)