Olà São Paulo!

_MG_0922-copia

My Brazil trip with Luiza Barcelos goes on: from Tuesday afternoon I’m in São Paulo for the fashionweek, some meetings, a Vogue photoshoot and to visit this city.
This is my “short plane ride” look, shot in the terrace of Unique hotel once arrived. Spectacular!

Il mio viaggio in Brasile insieme a Luiza Barcelos continua: da martedi pomeriggio sono a São Paulo per la fashionweek, alcuni meeting, un photoshoot di Vogue e per visitare questa città infinita.
Questo il mio look da “viaggio veloce in aereo”, scattato nella terrazza all’hotel Unique appena arrivati. Spettacolare!

_MG_0831-copia
_MG_0872-copia
_MG_0757-copia
_MG_0866-copia
_MG_0802-copia
_MG_0887-copia
_MG_0956-copia
_MG_0877-copia

CHANEL QUILTED FLATS
PINKO QUILTED LEATHER SHORTS
THE BLONDE SALAD TSHIRT
IORANE NECKLACE
HERMES COLLIER DE CHIEN BRACELET + IORANE BRACELETS
CELINE AUDREY SUNGLASSES

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

166 Responses to Olà São Paulo!

1. bust says:

What’s up to all, the contents present at this web page are in fact awesome for people experience, well, keep up
    the nice work fellows.

2. Welcome Steinbach! We’re so ecstatic to welcome you to your Fruit Share family members we all know you’re planning to love it!

3. Valerie says:

Where can I get the braceletes and the necklaces

4. Pingback: STYLE / LAVISH LAVISH TEE | Lavish Lavish

5. It’s the best individual A lot of people captured pictures of

love sunglasses and black leather short!

follow me on instagram fcxbtwpics

7. wow, i like that style, so fantastic.

8. really enjoyed what that you wrote actually. it just isnt that easy to find great text to read (you know.. READ and not simply browsing through it like some zombie before going to yet another post to just ignore), so cheers mate for really not wasting any of my time! :p

9. Lauren says:

Very cute shorts and that necklace is divine.

Lauren x
    Gordon + Gold

10. Gemma says:

Looking awesome as always, loving the look over here:)

Check out my blog where I posted my first fashion magazine, http://gemmamonclus.blogspot.com.es

Love,Gemma

11. Antonia says:

Bellissima anche in look da viaggio! Bella la maglia con il logo TBS :)

12. marta says:

you should make like ’20 the blonde salad t-shirts giveaway” i’d love to have one!

13. Bára says: