Seoul: day 3

_MG_1141-copia

It doesn’t happen everyday to pose for an editorial in a house which looks like a fairytale one, with a panoramic view over Seoul and  a white rooftop.
This is the look I wore yesterday, my third day in Seoul, before changing clothes for the actual photoshoot (you’ll soon see some backstage photos): a total black with golden details.
Today we’re filming again and tomorrow I have a photoshoot for Vogue Korea and W Magazine, then I think we’re done :D
ps. Find out a new fantastic fashion app: STYLOOLA, one of my favourite apps on my Iphone, now in korean too!

Non tutti i giorni ti capita di posare per un editoriale in una villa che sembra quelle delle favole, con vista panoramica su Seoul e tetto del colore della neve.
Ecco il look che ho indossato ieri, mio terzo giorno a Seoul, prima di cambiarmi per il servizio fotografico vero e proprio (vedrete presto qualche scatto di backstage): un total black con dettagli dorati.
Oggi di nuovo riprese e domani photoshoot per Vogue Korea e W Magazine, poi direi che siamo a posto :D
ps. Scoprite la nuovissima fashion app: STYLOOLA, una delle mie preferite, ora anche in coreano!

_MG_0741-copia

7 FOR ALL MANKIND BAROQUE JEANS
STEFANEL SWEATER
GORJANA STAR NECKLACE
MARC JACOBS NECKLACE
ZARA COAT
LOUIS VUITTON EMPREINTE SPEEDY BAG

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

293 Responses to Seoul: day 3

1. Frederick says:

Basically, psychology is the study of this endless and vast google
    zeitgeist 2013 human mind. He begins to have some conscious awareness of what is promised by the developers of the course, her husband
    said.

2. angelichic says:

Splendidi questi dettagli dorati e preziosi ripresi dall’antico sempre attuale e presente con la sua bellezza, baci Angelichic

3. dating says:

If youu are going for finest contents like myself, just pay a quick visit this website every day as it presents qualijty contents, thanks

Here is my blog post dating

4. Woah! I’m really enjoying the template/theme of this website. It’s simple, yet effective.
    A lot of times it’s challenging to get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appeal. I must say that you’ve done a great job with this.
    Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for
    me on Chrome. Superb Blog!

5. Yulia says:

you’re amazing!!!
    gorgeous pants!

hope, you’d like to visit my blog)

6. sy... says:

what size of this coat du you have? thank you for your answer

7. Helen. says:

The Chloé boots are awesome, but also Jeffrey Campbell has something very similar. The Starburst 2 and they’re like only 200$. I know the Chloé are way classier because of the leather, it’s kind of shinier, but if it was me (since I don’t use tht type of boots too much, or I may say at all) I’d get the JC and with the rest of the money I’d buy a pair of Jimmy Choo haha. Beautiful outfit!

8. nena says:

Recently started following your blog and your style is fierce :)

Didn’t see a mention about your criss cross stud earrings, where are they from please? Would love to buy! x

9. Claudia says:

Wow, prettiest you’ve ever looked!, if I were you, I’d be using pictures from this set for all my other accounts haha. Fantastic lighting/makeup/styling..

10. Gemma says:

You look stunning

Come visit my blog where I posted my magazine: GMM NOVEMBER :)
    Blog:www.gemmamonclus.blogspot.com

Love,Gemma

11. Linda, amei as fotos, o look, o cenário, realmente maravilhoso!!!
    E adorei o jeans!
    Bju Bju

12. frances says:

Love the shots!! And all the pieces u r wearing with the details, love it!

13. dariofattore says:

l outfit che mi è piaciuto di meno è questo…anche se siamo comunque a livelli top!! italian men’s fashionblog http://www.whosdaf.com take a look ;)))

14. Simona says:

Amazing pictures and fabulous outfit! But then again, you never dissapoint :)

lextravagance.blogspot.com
    xx

15. Love those gorgeous pants! You look fab. Hope you’re having fun in Korea, Chiara!

Love, S

16. Love the coat and jewelry!

17. Heartbeat says:

You are very pretty and fashion!

18. Star_Mary says:

Detesto questi stivali! Il resto invece è molto bello! Good!

19. Pingback: Street style y moda en la calle otoño invierno 2012 2013 » las ultimas tendencias en moda mujer | blog moda

20. You look STUNNING! I love your pant/boot combination!

xx

21. Che belli i jeans! E ovviamente la borsa…!
    V

22. Veronica says:

Totally in love with your pants! Seoul seems so interesting!

xoxo
    Veronica

AWESOME GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!

Chic All Over