Victoria’s Secret 2012 fashionshow: backstage

_MG_3952-copia

From the moment I entered for the first time in a Victoria’s Secret store at 16 and especially from the moment I saw this backstage this video of Victoria’s Secret fashionshow I’ve been dreaming of watching this show with my eyes: this all happened yesterday, in a snowy New York.
Some of this seasonangels? Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Karlie Kloss, Chanel Iman, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Miranda Kerr, Cara Delevingne, Magdalena Frackowiak..
And the best is yet to come: can’t wait to be able to share the photos from the fashionshow!

Da quando ho messo piede per la prima volta in uno store di Victoria’s Secret a 16 anni e soprattutto da quando ho visto questo video del backstage della sfilata di Victoria’s Secret sognavo di poter assistere con i miei occhi a questo spettacolo: ieri tutto questo è successo, in una New York innevata.
Alcune degli Angels di questa stagione? Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes, Karlie Kloss, Chanel Iman, Alessandra Ambrosio, Lily Aldridge, Miranda Kerr, Cara Delevingne, Magdalena Frackowiak..
Ed il meglio deve ancora venire: non vedo l’ora di poter condividere gli scatti della sfilata!

_MG_3931-copia
_MG_3934-copia
_MG_3959-copia
_MG_3974-copia
_MG_4078-copia
_MG_3988-copia

VICTORIA’S SECRET 2012 FASHIONSHOW

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

279 Responses to Victoria’s Secret 2012 fashionshow: backstage

1. Click here says:

Hi, I do believe this is a great website. I stumbledupon it ;) I may revisit
    once again since i have book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

2. Thanks for some other fantastic post. The place else could anybody
    get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing?

I’ve a presentation next week, and I’m at the look for such info.

3. Hi Gisele. Some great looking responsive sites
    you have short listed. We find that most of our clients want a mobile version of their site so most of what we style and build is responsive.
    It really took off last year and 2013 will be the year
    responsive comes of age. On a side note we built a free tool too
    to assist designers in viewing their responsive site and
    also to assist in showing their clients. We hope you like and maybe you could give Dimensions App a mention?

4. You need to test out worldwide eyeglasses or zenni optical (the two online).
    You can order truly affordable glasses with your prescription.
    I got a bunch of enjoyable ones and do not mind sporting my glasses
    anymore. Though I do realize that groggy feeling from not
    putting in contactsI find eye drops assist me get that awake feeling.
    But, your glasses look truly cute actually!

5. Will every one of the black friday early bird specials be online and the very same charges as
    in store on actual black friday?

6. Mark Lewis says:

How can parents minimize any harmful effects of day care on their children?
    . . What are the long-term, if any, effects of day care on child development?
    Be sure to consider both positive and negative effects.

7. Heya! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any trouble with hackers?
    My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing months
    of hard work due to no data backup. Do you have any solutions to stop hackers?

8. It’s really very complicated in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, so I simply use web for that reason, and obtain the most up-to-date information.

9. Pingback: My Homepage

10. hosting says:

these for carrying out mock actions aimed at preparing men and women inside the art of preserving

11. I gotta bookmark this internet site it appears useful really valuable

12. I have received the senior discount at Kroger’s. In one case it was automatically deducted and was listed on the receipt. At the store I visit regularly you must take your receipt to customer service and they give you the refund.

13. Nice post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I’m inspired! Very useful info specially the closing phase :) I handle such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.

14. Awesome!

I was always wondering, do the girls get to keep the robes after the show?:D

VISIT ME: http://www.photoblographyy.blogspot.com

15. I LOVE all of these- especially the one with Karlie! You could totally be an angel :)

16. website says:

Hi, do you mind if I share this on my blog? I’ll give you credit, of course!

17. Pingback: ABC INSPIRATION Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show Recap, NY Nov 2012 | A Blonde's Confessions - Caroline Kummelstedt

18. Pingback: Victoria’s Secret 2012 fashionshow: backstage | Placedelamode

19. Jules says:

Alessandra Ambrosio is so pretty !!! Love Dutch Doutzen Kroes and cute Miranda Kerr!!

20. Pingback: Victoria's Secret fashionshow 2012: backstage | The Blonde Salad | World of Warcraft Pictures

21. Pingback: Sunday Catch Up | KC You There

22. arifia yasmin says:

one room full of bad bitches http://crazythinghappens.tumblr.com/

23. Diva In Me says:

You lucky girl to get to be in the backstage! =D
    I’ve always love Alessandra and Chanel Iman. Liu Wen looks adorable too =)

24. Jess says:

Funny to see how relaxed everyone looks backstage.. Love how the models are busy with the cell phones, chatting and even eating :)

25. ok I seriously love you..
    like you are one of the few people I look up to and wish I can be one day. I dont know if you remember me.. but I introduced myself to you in le jardin de tuileries in Paris fashion week for the Chloe show right after..! I am amazed by not just your work, but your life !! your life is a dream… Im living in Paris to get where you are.. more or less in a different way..
    but just to let you know.. you are my inspiration :)

26. Gemma says: