Backstage photos from Seoul

_MG_0856-copia

During my week in Seoul (that of course I already miss) I had the chance to take part to the korean tv show “Sold Out” (my episode will be live at the middle of December), to be filmed for another tv show and to be shot for three different editorials, including one for Vogue Korea and W Magazine.
This is a mix of the different looks I chose to wear for the photoshoots: which is your absolute favourite?
Have a great Sunday!

Durante la mia settimana a Seoul (di cui naturalmente ho già la nostalgia) ho avuto la possibilità di partecipare al tv show koreano “Sold Out” (la mia puntata verrà trasmessa a metà Dicembre), essere filmata per un altro programma televisivo ed essere fotografata per tre redazionali diversi, inclusi quelli per Vogue Korea e W Magazine.
Ecco un mix di alcuni dei look che ho scelto per i servizi fotografici: qual è il vostro preferito?
Buona domenica!

_MG_0888-copia
_MG_1670-copia
_MG_2136-copia
_MG_0843-copia

BACKSTAGE PHOTOS FROM VOGUE KOREA, W MAGAZINE AND STYLE LOG PHOTOSHOOTS

Seoul, November 2012

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

216 Responses to Backstage photos from Seoul

1. Pingback: google

2. Mabel Koh says:

I read this post again and again, I really loved this post a lot :)

3. JJ says:

I saw that show “sold out” and so glad to see you in Korean tv show~ You looked amazing~~~

4. kim says:

hi im korean girl called kim.
    I saw you at on style and now i am your fan!
    Your style is really nice and i wanna learn about your fashion sence. So i am going to come here to see you.
    Because i really like fashion like you.
    But most of all, i want to be your friend. Because you know what, i have the red sweater(4ever 21) you were wearing. Then, see u★

5. Pingback: Offstage Icon from Seoul - WordPress Directory

6. Virginia says:

Ciao Chiara amo il tuo stile, i miei preferiti erano quello con la pelliccia e quello con il vestito a fiori (?)!
    Continua così!

7. Anton says:

Hi there, yeah this post is actually good and I have learned lot of things from it
    regarding blogging. thanks.

8. Pingback: Wing Photograph from Seoul - WordPress Directory

9. Pingback: GIVEAWAY ON IT'S WAY - TrendSurvivor

10. Sara says:

you look amazing in everything

11. Elke says:

Sooo beautiful. I love it! x

12. Maria says:

Love the red lipstick on you!

13. Great pics!!

GO TO http://www.stylemishmash.com and check out my blog!

14. Linda says:

omg what fur vest are you wearing?? its looks SO pretty and soft. great color too. love it!