Chiara Ferragni for Victoria’s Secret: Blogger Buzz

44754_10151318860519090_285678373_n-copia

Are you ready for Christmas holidays? Victoria’s Secret asked me to collaborate on their fanpage for the “Blogger Buzz” section this month and so, here I am. I chose three different pieces which will be a must in my Christmas holidays with family and friends, in the city but also at the mountains: a maxi sweater which is easy to be worn in different ways, a satin pijama and a knit dress. You can discover the other photos and my advice about how to wear them here!

Siete pronti per le feste di Natale? Victoria’s Secret mi ha chiesto di collaborare alla loro fanpage per la sezione Blogger Buzz proprio a riguardo delle imminenti festività. Ho scelto tre capi che saranno must di queste mie vacanze natalizie con famiglia ed amici, a casa ed in montagna: un maxi maglione che può essere indossato in modi diversi, il pigiama con la classica fantasia del brand ed un vestitino in maglia. Scoprite qui le altre foto ed i miei consigli per come indossarli!

_MG_2948-copia
_MG_2747-copia
_MG_2908-copia
_MG_2779-copia
_MG_4672-copia
_MG_4523-copia
_MG_4713-copia

CHIARA FERRAGNI FOR VICTORIA’S SECRET

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

164 Responses to Chiara Ferragni for Victoria’s Secret: Blogger Buzz

1. Fabio says:

Bellissimi piedi, e che piante!! mmmh tutte da baciare e coccolare!! complimenti

Bellissimi piedi e….che piante!!! complimenti!

3. girls says:

Hello! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from an established blog.

Is it very hard to set up your own blog? I’m not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I’m thinking about creating my own but I’m not sure where to start. Do you have any points or suggestions? Thank you

4. Pingback: Google

5. If you are going for best contents like I do, only visit this web site all the time for the
    reason that it provides quality contents, thanks

6. Pingback: Google

7. Carte R4i says:

I am delighted that I found this web site, precisely the right information that I was searching for!

8. Pingback: Google

9. VS Fan Page says:

Cool pics! Anything or anyone related to VS is awesome!

10. Congratulations on the collaboration. Cool pyjamas.

Christie x

Dark Blue Stripes

11. Emanuela says:

Amo la moda e ti seguo da un pò complimenti

12. TequilaSunrise says:

Your boobs are Victoria’s Secret Xmas gift too??
    They seem to be brand new.

13. Ivana says:

You’re such a beautiful girl and I realy like your style!:)