Meet me on G+: My Hangout with you!

DSC_1495-copia-2

It’s already Christmas time and I wanted to do something for all of you so as to live together the emotions of this festivity. What did I organize? A HANGOUT on my G+ profile. Maybe not all of you know that few weeks ago I opened a new page on Google Plus, a social network in which I wasn’t sharing yet… And about the Hangout: It’s a virtual meeting through a webcam between me and you.  We can talk, laugh, and you can ask me whatever you want. I have to admit that I am a little bit nervous about the idea of talking to you through a webcam, I could be slightly embarrassed, but I know that as soon as we will start talking I will be so happy and I’ll want to repeat the experience many other times! In order to participate you have to follow the above few steps:

- It is necessary to have your own G+profile and to start following mine.
- You have to leave a comment on this post with your personal datas, your G+ profile link and the questions you would ask me (this is fundamental for the selection process of the winners of the competition and the ability that we will have to contact the final participants).
- 10 persons will be selected to participate to the Hangout based on the most interesting questions written.
- The hangout will happen the afternoon of the 21st of December at 3.30 pm. So be there in front of your webcam (we will contact you anyway before the time set to make sure the video works) ;)

It’s really easy, you see? Once you will be selected we will give you all the information on your participation via email..cant wait to meet you all! I send you a huge kiss.. love you!

Natale è ormai arrivato e, anche se in modo semplice e nel mio piccolo, ho voluto fare qualcosa per voi e soprattutto con voi per vivere insieme le emozioni che questa festa ci regala ogni anno. Cosa ho organizzato?  Un HANGOUT sul mio profilo G+! Forse non tutti sapete che poche settimane fa ho aperto la mia nuovissima pagina su Google Plus, social network a me ancora sconosciuto…  Ecco cos’è un Hangout: un incontro virtuale via webcam tra me e voi, per parlare, ridere, chiedermi qualsiasi cosa vorrete.
Per partecipare bisogna seguire solo questi pochi passi:

- E’ necessario avere un vostro personale profilo G+ ed iniziare a seguire il mio
- Dovrete lasciare un commento a questo post con i vostri dati e link al vostro profilo G+ e le domande che vorreste farmi (questo è fondamentale per la selezione delle persone e soprattutto per potervi contattare per darvi l’opportunità di partecipare)
- Selezioneremo 10 persone che saranno protagoniste dell’Hangout in base alle domande più interessanti
- L’hangout si svolgerà il 21 Dicembre pomeriggio alle ore 15.30 per cui dovreste essere lì presenti davanti la webcam ;) (vi contatteremo comunque prima per fare una prova video)

Visto? E’ davvero semplice, vi daremo tutte le info sulla partecipazione via email una volta estratti i vincitori…mi raccomando, non vedo l’ora di incontrarvi! Vi mando un grande grande bacio… Love u!

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

180 Responses to Meet me on G+: My Hangout with you!

1. Thank yyou for every other wonderful post.The place else could anybody get that type of
    info iin such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation subsequent week, and I am on the search for such information.

2. obviously like your web-site however you have to check the spelling on several of your
    posts. A number of them are rife with spelling problems and I in
    finding it very bothersome to inform the truth nevertheless I’ll certainly come again again.

Also visit my web-site rozliczenie pit program

3. Thanks for the auspicious writeup. It in truth was once a amusement account it.
    Look complex to more brought agreeable from you! However, how can we communicate?

My web page: rozliczenie roczne 2013

4. Useful information. Lucky me I found your web site by accident, and I’m stunned why this accident did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.

5. Sharon says:

Amazing stuff, I truly mean it. I’ve been searching for a extraordinarily long time for such a thorough information. First 4 pages in google search results brought me zilch; I’m
    floored your web site was so far back in the serp’s.

6. Hello all, here every one is sharing such experience,
    thus it’s fastidious to read this weblog, and I used to pay a visit this blog every day.

7. Pingback: the blonde salad

8. Pingback: My first hangout on G+ | FFBlogs

9. I know my viewers would enjoy your work. If you

10. Pingback: Hangout with The Blonde Salad « Orange Revelry

11. Michela says:

La solita senza testa!! mi sono dimenticata di scriverti il collegamento al mio profilo>.<
    Le domande che vorrei farti sarebbero le seguenti:
    Perchè hai deciso di aprire il blog? Come è iniziato tutto?
    Hai sempre avuto le possibilità (economiche) di comprarti gli abiti/accessori firmati?
    Dove e come vi siete conosciuti tu e Richi?(siete adorabili**)
    Non ti senti mai stanca dopo tutti i quei viaggi? Sei sempre soddisfatta di quello che fai?
    Non ci sono mai dei momenti in cui vorresti abbandonare tutto?
    Adoro la moda ovviamente, anche se sono ancora piccola purtroppo, però vorrei dei consigli riguardo come addentrarmi in questo mondo fantastico!!!! sei bellissima!! Spero tanto di vederti**

12. Dipshikha says:

I am so, so disappointed in me for having checked this post only now when the hangout is about to start.. I have been busy with my exams and I would have otherwise killed to be in on the hangout. Nevertheless, I wish you lots of laughter and fun!

13. Natali says:

Google: https://plus.google.com/106391982468114256033/posts

Oh, Gosh. Chiara, thanks a lot. I’m so proud of you, it’s really so. I’m really happy that YOU do IT (I mean everything) for us (your fans-fans;)).
    Some questions:
    1) The most important one! Do you have a spare time? And how do you prefer spending this time? (except dinners and just walking)
    2) I know You’ve been to Victoria’s Secret fashionshow. OH! Chiara, how it is? I mean, is it really increadible watching it live? I just want to hear it from you.
    Thank you for such amazing, brilliant, unusual, fantastic, creative, the best one BLOG!

14. KATEFP says:

Sweetie just followed you on G+, we couldn’t put our name as Katefp so it is Catarina & Fernando! :)

Here are some questions:
    - How much time you and your Richie took to photograph looks for TBS?
    - How do you find the motivation for photograph every day?
    - We will launch a jewelry collection in a near future…would you like to be collection ambassador?
    - When will you come to Portugal to visit us? :D You’re our guest!
    - Christmas time is in less than a week, you already bought all the gifts? What you’ll give to Matildina? :D

It will be the best Christmas gift to talk with you baby, love you! Beijinhooo <3

15. Maria says:

I Would like ask you What do you think about the style in LatinAmerica. Specially the woman from Argentina Brasil. We have a very different type of body and because of that some difference at dressing.
    Also wanted to know what do you think about de mixing cultures to dress up. For eg. Some itmes from India, hand made + dior bag + some -shirt from an Argentinian Designer.
    Thanks for the oportunity.
    MariaFlor

16. Michela says:

Ciao Chiara, ti seguo qualche mese dopo aver aperto il blog e non mi perdo un post per nessun motivo al mondo..sei un mito per me! Una cosa che mi piace di te è che nonostante le critiche tu vai sempre avanti,e ti dimostri superiore a tanti!
    Come ho letto questo post i miei occhi si sono illuminati, sarebbe bellissimo poterti parlare dal vivo nonostante l’imbarazzo che non mi permetterebbe di parlare>.<
    Le domande che vorrei farti sarebbero le seguenti:
    Perchè hai deciso di aprire il blog? Come è iniziato tutto?
    Dove e come vi siete conosciuti tu e Richi?(siete adorabili**)
    Non ci sono mai dei momenti in cui vorresti abbandonare tutto?

17. Personal Data:
    Marcella Del Cima,female,02/28/1998,Brazilian.
    email:marcelladelcima@me.com
    Intagram: @marcelladelcima
    facebook: https://www.facebook.com/marcelladelcima
    link:https://plus.google.com/109493671022294980635/posts
    Questions:1)What is your favorite movie?
    2)What was your favorite travel?
    3)What would you be if you weren’t a fashion blogger?
    4)Which language would you like to learn?

I hope you choose me!Te amo!

18. alexandra costa pinto says:

did you choose this day because of “the end of the wolrd”??
    whats your favorite salon?

19. Giulss says:

Mi piacerebbe al tuo hangout, avrei tante domande da farti! Ma a quell’ora aimè lavoro :( spero che ne farai altri in futuro e di poter partecipare! Spero che pubblicherai poi un post con le risposte alle domande che ti faranno, magari troverò risposte a domande che volevo porti anch’io!

Buone feste a te, tutta la tua crew e a Matilda!!

Giulss

20. Yes, yes Im so sorry I forgo thiss!

My name is ElpiChan TheChicDream
    and this is my profile https://plus.google.com/u/0/111677327906993098699/posts

I follow you!
    Kisses :)

21. nikki says:

hey!
    what was the most interesting trip you have ever taken? Why?
    what is your favorite breakfast food?
    what is your favorite piece of clothing?why?
    If you had a million dollars how would you spend it?
    If you could meet someone living or dead,who would it be and why?Pick one man, and one woman.
    What was the funniest thing you have ever experienced?

22. Jade says:

Very nice idea ! :)
    But I can’t take part because I’m at school :(
    Moreover I’m French and even if I speak English quite well I make a lot of mistakes :/

But enjoy !
    xoxo

23. Ottima idea! Anche io ho un profilo google plus ma sto ancora cercando di capire bene come funziona! :)

24. Hello Chiara , this is a great idea ! I will be happy to meet you, even if it is virtually haha ..

- email : sofya_benzakour@hotmail.com

-My G+ profil is :

- My question for you is : Do you think that it will be interesting for you to start helping new bloggers ? ( advice , meetings , collaboration .. )

My name is Sofya Benzakour
    I’m a student in architecture , a Fashion blogger , and TBS fan !!

25. Federica says:

Ciao Chiara! sono una tua fan e vorrei porti queste 3 domande:

1. A cosa ti ispiri quando scegli un outfit? Parti da un accessorio e da lì scegli i capi?
    2. A cosa ti ispiri quando crei i modelli per le tue scarpe?
    3. La/le tue icone di stile quali sono?

Su G+ sono Federica https://plus.google.com/117022423330233622728/posts?hl=it&tab=XX

Un bacione e ancora complimenti :-)

26. Luca Vantaggiato says:

Ciao Chiara! :) Spero le domande che ti porro saranno per te interessanti! Mi piacerebbe tanto fare questo Hangout! Bene passo al sodo :) Le domande sono:
    1) Quale è stato il tuo primo pensiero quando hai deciso di aprire il Blog?
    2) Quali obbiettivi volevi raggiungere iniziando a pubblicare le foto su Flickr? Era solo per divertimento o avevi già degli obbiettivi ben chiari?
    3) Avevi il timore che alla gente non potesse piacere il tuo stile? Che ti giudicasse negativamente?
    4) Adesso che, almeno per me, sei diventata una vera icona di stile (insieme ad Olivia Palermo, Miroslava Duma, ecc…) come ti senti? Avresti mai pensato di diventare cosi popolare?
    5) Quali sono state le emozioni alla tua prima sfilata?
    Queste sono le domande fondamentali che volevo proporti, spero possano soddisfarti!
    PS: Non so se ti ricordi di me, ma ci siamo conosciuti a Marzo alla Rinascente! Giorno indimenticabile!
    Email: luca.vantaggiato@live.it
    Google+ :https://plus.google.com/103914000458460905301/posts
    A presto! Un forte abbraccio!

27. Andrianna says:

Dear Chiara,

I also left you another comment but I think it was not posted.. When I saw the post on our website about the hangout I couldn’t believe that I may have the chance to meet you. That’s why I instantly created a G+ profile!
    I want you to know how much I love your work and your sense of fashion and this is the main reason I want to meet you.. To see how your style is affected by your personality..

1) Do you believe that launching a website is an easy task for someone who starts from scratch for example for a fashion blogger or did you need help achieving all this?
    2) Are you enjoying the financial prosperities of your work or is it just one of the benefits of being in fashion? Does it matter to you or is it less important?
    3) Do you think that having a stylist actually makes you stylish and in fashion or not? We see nowadays many celebrities who are considered fashion icons even if they don’t actually have a sense of style
    4) How would you define style? Is it just following the trends of each season or is it something you are born with, something innate?
    5) Creating a fashion line, expanding your shoe line, starting sth like a fashion school for your fans…is something like this in your future goals?
    6) Do you think that growing up you had a certain development in your sense of style? Was your childhood influencial for your career?
    7) Do you have a designer, fashion blogger, fashion icon you look up to?

I hope you like my questions and that you will choose me to be one of the lucky ones. I promise to ask you more if we meet..

Even if you don’t choose me I hope we meet in the future! I visit Milano very often (especially during fashion week!)

Andrianna <3