The Bar Refaeli sweater

One of the last looks I wore in Milan last Thursday, before leaving for the mountians: the new Acne purple sweater is the first item I got on sale for the season: online on My-Wardrobe :)
It’s not the first time I wear it, but It’s the first time I take photos of it for the blog: I will always remember about it as the “Bar Refaeli” sweater, since I was also wearing it some days earlier for a lunch with the beautiful model.

Uno degli ultimi look indossati a Milano giovedi, prima di partire per la montagna: il nuovo maglioncino viola di Acne è il primo capo acquistato in saldo questa stagione: online su My-Wardrobe :)
Non è la prima volta che lo indosso, ma la prima che lo fotografo per il blog: lo ricorderò sempre come il mio maglione “Bar Refaeli”, visto che lo sfoggiavo anche qualche giorno prima, per un pranzo insieme alla bellissima top.

MARC JACOBS FAUX FUR COAT (from last year)

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

226 Responses to The Bar Refaeli sweater

1. I really like it when folks come together and share ideas. Great site, stick with it!

2. Maybe another kind of boots, anything else looks fantastic!

3. Il maglione è molto carino

4. Mi piace tanto il maglioncino é bello!!!

5. Arianna Gallo says:

Love the sweater!

6. Bar Refaeli tweeted an old photo of her and her mom Thursday and it’s pretty clear where she got her good looks. The cute snapshot shows the Israeli supermodel and her ma, Tzipi Levine, looking stunning while sporting matching bangs.

7. Pingback: A SWEATER FOR COLD DAYS – The Blog Closet

8. Pingback: Winter Street Style- It's Cold Outside - TrendSurvivor

9. Bar Rafaeli does Santa Claus was just one of a few provocative headlines given this week to reports
    on a picture posted by the famous Israeli supermodel on her Instagram account, in which she is seen
    wearing a Santa suit — or half a Santa suit, to be exact — in order to
    promote her underclothing firm Under Me.

10. Rune says:

Chiara, which blush are you wearing in these pictures? Can you remember? Thanx.

11. Tali says:

Bar is our sweatheat. we have mutil friends (i am also from Tel Aviv) and her RUNWAY show on the Opening of FW TLV FW was amazing. you should come visit Israel ,we have beautiful people, fashion and street style;)

12. Petite Adventures says:

Fabulous sweater – I love the colour!

Kate xo

13. Lizz says:

Hello Blonde Salad!

Do you know where I can order the extact same Gedebe bibi bijoux purse as you? I can’t locate anywhere that sells it anymore besides all black :(

14. Rougeuse says:

Great outfit! Love the garments of it! x

15. marisa says:

Bellissimo maglione e coat,ma se nn sn indiscreta come mai la fortuna di pranzare cn la bellissima top?** la conoscevi o e qualcosa di lavoro?se puoi dirmelo ovvio:) grazie e auguroni di buon anno:)

16. Jules says:

Stupendo il maglioncino, anche io sono stata in montagna in questi giorni!!:)

17. Leonie says:

Wow you look great! Love the combination of the fur coat and the leather pants, just great! xo

18. tabsy says:

Chiara, great look… but , do tell… where is that ring from? Love it

19. Bat-Chen says:

OMG! Soooo lovely! Israeli fashion is beautiful, also because i live there ;)
    xx Bat-Chen (Mary Jenn)

20. Sophie says:

In LOVE with this entire outfit! So Fabulous!

21. MHR STYLE says:

I love GEDEBE Bag-MIU MIU Sunglasses…”

22. maglione molto bello il “sotto” dell outfit (leggins piu stivaletti) un po meno
    se ti va dai un occhiata qua
    new post up take a look italian men’s fashionblog ;))