From Villa Cora

_MG_4599-copia

In these days in Firenze with Luisaviaroma we stayed at Grand Hotel Villa Cora, an ancient villa situated on the hills which was just renewed. In a few words: a dream.
Of course we took most of the photos in this beautiful location: the main characters of my “look of the day” of last Sunday were my second and last sales purchase: Louboutin leopard ankle boots… Like them or not?

In questi giorni a Firenze insieme a Luisaviaroma abbiamo soggiornato al Grand Hotel Villa Cora, un’antica villa situata sui colli e da poco ristrutturata. In poche parole: un sogno.
Naturalmente la maggior parte delle foto le abbiamo scattate proprio qui: i protagonisti del mio “look of the day” di Domenica erano il secondo ed ultimo acquisto del periodo saldi, i tronchetti leopardati di Louboutin… Like them or not?

_MG_4673-copia

ZARA SWEATER
J.CREW LEOPARD AND CHAINED BRACELETS
HERMES BRACELET
MSGM FUR VEST
PRADA BAG
MIU MIU SUNGLASSES

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

268 Responses to From Villa Cora

1. Pingback: Google

2. Taylor says:

Hi there, I check your blogs like every week. Your story-telling style is awesome,
    keep doing what you’re doing!

3. Pingback: Google

4. You will discover some interesting points in time in this article but I do not know if I see all of them center to heart.

5. web site says:

I think that is among the such a lot vital info
    for me. And i’m satisfied studying your article. But should commentary on few general things, The site taste is perfect, the articles is actually nice : D. Excellent process, cheers

6. Pingback: The Art of Bracelet Stacking « AMANDA DEER

7. Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all folks you actually know what you are talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please additionally talk over with my website =). We could have a link alternate contract between us

8. yeah, I love this stylish outfit!

9. Anna says:

I love the fur vest so so so so much. Can anyone tell me where I might get my hands on one?

10. alessia says:

ti seguo sempre e mi piaci molto ma…le pelliccie vere NOOOOO non sai quante sofferenze animali stanno dietro a questo orribile e insensato business???

11. LabellaLuxe Boutique says:

I love this fabulous outfit and boots1

12. Arianna Gallo says:

Beautiful look!

XOXO
    Arianna

13. What is it various really good online marketing blog sites or online services?

14. Love this outfit and pictures is amazing!

15. love those pants and the jcrew bracelets!!
    *sigh* i went to jcrew to try on the chain link bracelet and it was way too big on my wrist. so sad

16. Fashion R&D says:

WOW, what an incredibly beautiful place! So chic! I LOVE your vest!

17. Gemma says: