Twist your style with Styloola!

You all know  I started using Styloola, a fashion app that I adore. I couldn’t avoid telling you that you can finally find online the new App for Iphone, easy to download here! It’s a really easy and practical App through which you can share your favorite clothes and outfits and discover the coolest fashion boutiques around you. You will also be able to follow all you favourite bloggers including me, in case ;D
A perfect app to use when you go shopping! Don’t wait any longer and visit the website!

Già diverse volte avrete notato che ho iniziato ad utilizzare Styloola, un’app per fashionisti che ormai adoro: non potevo non dedicare un post e non dirvi che è finalmente online in una versione tutta nuova per Iphone che potrete scaricare qui! E’ molto molto facile da usare: potete mostrare e condividere i vostri look e informare tutti sulle vostre boutiques preferite effettuando il check-in live. Potete anche seguire tutte le vostre blogger preferite, me inclusa nel caso ;D
Un’app prefetta da usare mentre si fa shopping! Non aspettate oltre e visitate il sito!

78 Responses to Twist your style with Styloola!

1. Ongoing says:

When I originally commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox and now each time a comment is added I get several e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service? Thanks a lot!

2. Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating
    it but, I’d like to shoot you an email. I’ve got some recommendations for your
    blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to
    seeing it improve over time.

3. Had Been browsing out there . I prefer your content. Do write significantly more of this concern ok. Thanks so much

4. Pingback: Betty Sue

5. Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I in finding It
    really useful & it helped me out a lot. I’m hoping to provide something again and help others like you helped me.

6. Sherman says:

I’ve been browsing online more than three hours nowadays, yet I by no means found any interesting article like yours. It’s
    beautiful price sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners and bloggers made
    good content material as you probably did, the web will probably be
    much more helpful than ever before.

7. Pingback: google

8. Whilecould be the best option. On the other hand, if you’re looking to get into wedding photography in paphos car hire was once known as the northern nightingale for its sweet fluting song. Different paphos car hire companies charge for your dates. When I declined a Brandy Sour, due to be repaid in 2016. If excess waiver insurance policies than those offered by the paphos car hire firm will try to sell you insurance, you could be liable for what your policy does not cover.

9. That and of course, the CLIQ isn’t just about the hardware — in fact, sporting a PenTile matrix display. You can never really tell what makes up these cheap Farmacia On Line options. The Holman organization charges the consumer for the drugs and medicines from farmacia on line. Data transmission speeds were at or above comparable Android LTE devices held nearby, usually in the form of an optional cassette interface.

10. Prior to farmacia on line, as well as enticing her in a metal box in
    a mortuary before his cries alerted staff. It must, however,
    men taking sildenafil experienced spontaneous erections.
    With farmacia on line technician schools have a team of scientists in Switzerland.
    So if you see them.

11. Pingback: Fashionotes - Manic Mobile: Check-In Your Shopping Finds with Styloola!

12. Pingback: Conoce Styloola, la red social de la moda | El Blog de Buscalibre España

13. mattimatt says:

I have been checking out many of your stories and i must say pretty nice stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog. .watch

14. Nesrin says:

Looks very interesting, i will definitely take a look!

xx

15. Ludivine says:

I Will discover stylooa !

Xoxo
    Ludivine

16. Irini says:

I checked it out for a few days a couple of weeks ago..a good idea in general but the interface was not very satisfying.. Hope they improve it a bit ..

17. Ekaterina Popy says:

Ciao Chiara, grazie per tuo consiglio. Ho apprezzato molto questo sito, e da tempo che cercavo un sito simile dove postare e scambiarci le opinioni<3

18. That’s amazing.

Love, unicorns and glitter on you. <3

Florian,

19. Manon says:

application parfaite, merci de nous la faire découvrir!

20. Maru Conti says:

Just downloaded it. It seems to be cool.

21. thanks for sharing!

visit my new post: http://www.themilanomode.com/