Wearing Burberry Prorsum metallic trench

7-copia

For my first Luisaviaroma stylelab look I couldn’t avoid choosing it: Burberry Prorsum metallic trench that I saw some months ago in London on the catwalk. Now try to tell me It’s not the best trench ever! It immediately made it to the top of my spring/summer wishlist!

Per il primo look dello stylelab di Luisaviaroma non potevo che indossare “lui”: il trench metallizzato di Burberry Prorsum che pochi mesi fa avevo visto a Londra in passerella. Ora provate a dirmi che non lo trovate fantastico! E’ entrato subito nella mia wishlist primaverile!

1-copia
3-copia
4-copia
6-copia
5-copia
2dafinire-copia
8-copia
9-copia
19-copia

Photos by Sara Mautone

BURBERRY PRORSUM METALLIC TRENCH
BURBERRY PRORSUM WEDGES

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

288 Responses to Wearing Burberry Prorsum metallic trench

1. Alicia says:

Chiara I thing you look gorgeous with this look!To be honest, I don’t like very much the shoes.
    Your hair is always amazing as your make up! Great blog!

BLOG: http://www.thebrunettewaves.blogspot.com

LIKE: http://www.facebook.com/thebrunettewaves

2. carol says:

Hey! I just wanted to ask if you ever have any issues with hackers?

My last blog (wordpress) was hacked and I ended up losing many months of
    hard work due to no data backup. Do you have
    any solutions to stop hackers?

3. carolyn says:

If you desire to get a great deal from this paragraph then you have to apply these techniques to your won web site.

4. joyce says:

Hi there, just wanted to say, I loved this post.

It was funny. Keep on posting!

5. caro says:

very Glamerous!

6. E’ S T U P E N D O !
    Seriamente! E bellissime foto, mi piace molto la piega dei tuoi capelli e il contrasto rossetto/giacca!
    Le scarpe invece non mi fanno impazzire, ma nel complesso tutto bello :)

7. Liana says:

Vuoi andare sulla lunaaaaaaa???????? Pronti! Viaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-((

8. Elle . says:

Lui è indubbiamente un capo fantastico, ma io sono più tradizionalista e quel colore mi lascia un po’ perplessa… pure assieme a quelle scarpe.

9. x says:

you just wanna look like cara delevigne

10. Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just
    wanted to give a quick shout out and say I genuinely enjoy reading your posts.
    Can you suggest any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same subjects?
    Thank you so much!

11. This is an amazing trench coat!

12. Arianna Gallo says:

Lovely!

XOXO
    Arianna

13. Kristin says:

I totally in love with this trenchcoat :-) You look gorgeous!

chicandcasual.jimdo.com
    chicandcasual.jimdo.com
    chicandcasual.jimdo.com

14. Aga says:

beautiful photos :)

15. Rebecca says:

This trench is so amazing! I think this is one of your best outfits ever. I’m so in love with this style! xx

16. Smile51 says:

Always beautiful but in this set even better, if even possible. Like lipstick and coat.