New York fashionweek: day 5

_MG_3570-copia

With the look I chose for my 5th day of New York fashionweek (and for Derek Lam, Diane Von Furstenberg, Y3 and Tommy Hilfiger fashionshows that I’ll post tomorrow) here is the hairstyle that Guido and the Redken team chose for me: It’s called “Faux Factor” and you probably remember about it from Jil Sander fashionshow. Having short hair for a day was so much fun: my friends had big difficulties recognizing me :)

Insieme al look che ho scelto per il quinto giorno di New York fashionweek (e per le sfilate di Derek Lam, Diane Von Furstenberg, Y3 e Tommy Hilfiger di cui vi parlerò domani) ecco anche l’hairstyle che Guido ed il team di Redken ha scelto per me: è stato chiamato “Faux factor” e probabilmente ve lo ricorderete dalla sfilata di Jil Sander. Avere i capelli corti per una giornata è stato divertentissimo: nessuno dei miei amici mi ha riconosciuta a primo impatto :)

_MG_3519-copia

MSGM SWEATER
DOLORIS PETUNIA NECKLACE
VITA FEDE BRACELETS + MSGM MAXI BANGLE
DJULA RING + CARTIER LOVE RING
VALENTINO MAXI ROCKSTUD BAG
CELINE SUNGLASSES

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

262 Responses to New York fashionweek: day 5

1. Valerie says:

OMG I really love your outfit !

CHECK OUT this bohemian jewelry website http://www.dibadani.com

2. valentin antonov says:

Wow! That’s breathtakingly beautiful! You are instantly recognized, even though an year an a half younger.

3. ramah_ash says:

love that outfit its on point very colorful and the statement necklace is beautiful just loving the look

4. Morgane says:

Where is fabulous fur coat from?

5. Lara says:

I can’t find the right words for this sweater, it’s perfeect really! I love flowers :) Also, you wear so many colours and still look so great!

6. Pingback: Chiara Ferragni at Derek Lam | Gastro Chic

love outfit loooove

8. Jenny says:

Gorgeous outfit!!!

9. Pingback: Ombré Blossoms – Honestly WTF

10. Pingback: Modebloggarnas favoritarmband: Galet dyra Cartier Love bracelet | CHIC

11. I love the way you play around with colors in your outfits. :)