Vintage feelings

_MG_4941

Ready for my month around the world: I’m leaving today and I’ll be for work in Brazil, Los Angeles and New York before leaving for my holidays in Vietnam and I can’t wait to discover such a different place from what I’m used to.
Here is one of the last looks I shot in Milan before leaving, all played on a vintage mood in which Ki6? Who are you? nude jumpsuit shines on. What do you think about it?

Pronta per il mio mese in giro per il mondo: parto oggi ed andrò per lavoro in Brasile, Los Angeles e New York prima di partire per la mia vacanza in Vietnam ad Agosto e non vedo letteralmente l’ora di scoprire un luogo cosi diverso dal solito.
Ecco uno degli ultimi look indossati a Milano prima della mia partenza, tutto giocato su un mood vintage in cui la protagonista indiscussa è la tuta di ki6? Who are you? nude. Che ne pensate?

_MG_4855

SAINT LAURENT PLATFORMS
KI6? WHO ARE YOU? NUDE JUMPSUIT
CHANEL VINTAGE BELT
MISSONI FOR TARGET HAT
VINTAGE CROC BAG
CELINE SUNGLASSES

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

267 Responses to Vintage feelings

1. Pingback: How to Wear A Jumpsuit: 17 Stylish Outfit Ideas - Style Motivation

2. Jack says:

amazing look! love that belt so much <3

3. Semplicemente WOW!!!! Sei incantevole Chiara.
    :) Le Liliesine
    The Water Lilies F&L Blog ( http://www.saramustone.wordpress.com )

4. Federica says:

Outfit stupendo! Sei bellissima :)

5. Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve be aware your stuff prior to and you’re just too excellent. I really like what you’ve bought right here, certainly like what you’re saying and the way during which you say it. You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to keep it wise. I can not wait to read much more from you. That is really a tremendous website.

6. Keiko Ichino says:

I love this look !!

7. Erica says:

Oh my god! I am IN LOVE with this look! This may be my favorite outfit of all time. From the dark lips, to the beautiful chin line and perfect shoes. I’m obsessed.

8. Erica says:

9. Adoro il vintage! È questo outfit e splendido!

10. Thuy An says:

Hi Chiara, I’m from Vietnam. When and where will you be in my country? I hope for a chance meeting here. Have nice business trips and soon in Vietnam.

11. Pingback: PHASSION » Just another fashion site » What to Wear: Saint Laurent Platforms and Nude Jumpsuit

OMGGGGGGGGGGG! Are you really coming to VietNam?
    ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I can’t wait to see you, you are my biggest idol ever.
    I’ve been following you and your blog for over 3 years.
    Where are you staying for your holiday? please please please do tell me so I can come to see you! I’m gonna be your porter, your tour guide, your secretary or anything you need.
    Welcome to VietNam, Chiara!!!!!!!!!!

CHANEL belt is horrible!It screams i am chanel! I can see that letters from 100 miles away…

14. Gemma says:

Love this look! Especially the floppy hat, it’s amazing!