Chinatown

_MG_8956 copia

After starting this 2014 in Mexico, going back to Los Angeles, to Berlin for Stylight Fashion Blogger  Awards and to Milan here I am in… China :)
Aahhahaha… To be honest I’m back in Los Angeles from last Monday, and these photos were taken last week in Milan, with Chinatown and its colourful stores as a background.

Dopo aver iniziato questo 2014 in Messico, essere tornata a Los Angeles, a Berlino per gli Stylight Fashion Blogger Awards e a Milano eccomi in… Cina :) Ahahahahha… In realtà sono di nuovo a Los Angeles da lunedi, e queste foto sono state scattate lo scorso venerdi a Milano, con Chinatown e le sue vetrine colorate come sfondo.

_MG_9027 copia
_MG_8944 copia
_MG_9000 copia
_MG_8977 copia
_MG_8967 copia
_MG_8948 copia
_MG_9035 copia
_MG_8972 copia
_MG_8980 copia
_MG_9030 copia

CELINE SLIPONS
J BRAND RIPPED JEANS
MSGM FLORAL MOTORCYCLE JACKET
MICKEY MOUSE GOLDEN NECKLACE (from when I was 5 years old)
BALENCIAGA MINI SUEDE BAG
RAY-BAN WAYFARER SUNGLASSES

Photos by Gregorio Capineri Tosetti
Makeup by Nikki DeRoest

This entry was posted in Looks and tagged , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

266 Responses to Chinatown

1. Iona Olive says:

Love the outfit! Suits you in the perfection :)
    xx

2. My brother suggested I would possibly like this website.

He was totally right. This post actually made my day.
    You can not imagine just how much time I had spent for this information!
    Thanks!

3. Pingback: This Week’s Special: Dark Choco Raspberry Cake! | ifashionchef

4. I want them ray bans in white so bad!!! But cute shots

5. Diva In Me says:

Great to see familiar stuff at your background =D
    Love your slip-on and sunnies! I guess Spring is here soon =)

6. Victoria says:

Ciao Chiara, scusa l’indiscrezione, ma vorrei fare un regalo alla mia migliore amica che adora le scarpe che sta indossando. Vorrei sapere il prezzo se è possibile, grazie mille!

7. Eri says:

Love ur style, chic and cool ~http://theedreambeginshere.blogspot.co.uk/

8. Manuela says:

beautiful look ! love the shoes <3

xoxo manu

9. I love your jacket <3
    And I love when you come my love México!!!
    All you need is México city :3 I hope you!
    i´m Mexican blogger, visit thelookofthedayaudi.blogspot.mx

10. sagit says:

Really beautiful outfit !! I’m in love with that jacket ♥♥

Bloglovin

Instagram

LookBook

My Facebook fan page::
    TheFashionSaga-Facebook

My blog- The Fashion Saga::
    TheFashionSaga

Xoxo, Saga ♥

11. Elif says:

Love the shoes and your blog too! :))