Hi people, I’m Chiara Ferragni!
I was born in Cremona 25 years ago and I currently am a law student at Bocconi university. In October 2009 I opened this fashion blog, recommending to my followers a personal look every day with great attention to details, complete with text and captions in Italian and English (75% of followers are outside Italy).
Less than two years after its opening, TBS has reached 110,000 views daily (more than 800.000 unique visitors and 12.000.000 impressions per month).
Mentioned by NEW YORK MAGAZINE as “One of the biggest breakout street-style star of the Year” I got important personal achievements from the end of 2009 until now.
- I was the presenter for “Best Look” of the Italian TRL Awards
- I was a guest at Chiambretti Night (famous italian tv variety show)
- I was guest of honour during the Pennyblack Vogue Fashion Night Out in Milan in September 2010 (and did the same in September 2011)
- I was the model of Silvian Heach lookbook spring/summer 2011
- I started a collaboration (still going on) with the monthly “A” magazine, where I weekly write about fashion and youth.
- I started my personal shoe line, Chiara Ferragni which first collection came out in September 2010.
- I catwalked for Alberta Ferretti fashionshow during the 79th edition of Pitti, along with other “real women” who have distinguished themselves in their work fields.
- Won bloglovin’ award for “Newcomer blogger of the Year”
- I was one on Cannes red carpet for the Premiere of the movie “Habemus Papam”, dressed in Alberta Ferretti
- I was godmother of the launch of new Furla “Candy Bag”
- I was one of the testimonials of Hogan FW 2011 Campaign “Future Roots”
- I was godmother of the Yamamay- you’re the queen contest
- I was on Venice red carpet for two different premieres: the first time dressed in Amen and the second time in Cacharel
- I was a host again of Pennyblack Vogue Fashion’s night out in September
- Hosted the Dior Addict event, in collaboration with Dior
- Started the brand Werelse with other two bloggers: Andy Torres and Carolina Engman
- Grew a lot my personal shoe line Chiara Ferragni, selling more than 2000 pairs of shoes at their third collection.
In 2012 so far:
- Won again a Bloglovin’ award for Blogger Business of the Year
- Created a capsule collection for Yamamay: Chiara Ferragni for Yamamay, sold in all Yamamay stores worldwide and best seller of all stores
- Created a capsule collection for Mango: Werelse for Mango Touch
-Modeled for Italian Glamour
- Collaborated with Louis Vuitton for their official video with Fabrizio Viti
-Officially presented my short movie for ASVOFF by Diego Dolcini
-Collaborated with Ermenegildo Zegna for ZegnArt project
-Modeled for Teen Vogue
-Made a speech and gave the prize to the winners of Maramotti contest, in collaboration with Max Mara.
-Collaborated with Bottega Veneta for the launch of the new “Bottega Veneta initials”
-Nominated by Vogue.com “social shopper inspiration of the week”
-Took part of the charity project “Millenium Promise” with Tommy Hilfiger, spending one week in Uganda.
-Modeled for a photoshoot for the first feature of L’Officiel Italia
-Started my personal section on Style.it
-Coverstory for Lifestyle Mirror
-Created a capsule collection of my shoeline: Chiara Ferragni for Shoescribe
-Shot a lookbook for the brazilian brand Luiza Barcelos
-Collaborated with Burberry for the opening of the new store in Milan
-Took part in an official Louis Vuitton photoshoot for the iconic Speedy bag
-Was one of the testimonials of the new “Yves Saint Laurent, le touche eclat”
-Took part to New York, London, Milan, Paris, Moscow, Sao Paulo fashionweeks
Some of the brands I collaborated with are: Guerlain, Dior, Hugo Boss, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Bottega Veneta, Yves Saint Laurent, Valentino, J Brand, Burberry, Victoria’s Secret, Mercedes-Benz, Replay, Luiza Barcelos, Lancome, Furla, Woolrich, Grey Goose, Pennyblack, Max Mara, Rolls-Royce, Ermenegildo Zegna, Chanel, Mini, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenzo, Yamamay, Nikon, Mango, Bulgari, Polyvore, Philipp Plein, Alberto Guardiani, Diego Dalla Palma, Easyjet, Hogan, Benetton, DL1961, Seven For All Mankind,
Italian and international press talked about TBS.
For a complete press release CLICK HERE
To contact me CLICK HERE
Thanks for reading and share the love!