Have you seen Chiara’s look for the Fall Winter 2015-2016 Dior Haute Couture show? She wore a very simple white dress with a pair of thigh-high blue latex boots that caught everyone’s eye; our new absolute obsession of the week! With such a strong accessory, the makeup could not be but very natural, a look that Chiara loves and Couture shows elect as the coolest for the upcoming season’s. How to get it? We asked makeup artist Giulio Panciera who told us what products he used for Chiara’s makeup. Recreate it in 8 steps!
1. Apply a primer like Glow Maximizer Light Boosting Primer to maximize the duration of the makeup.
2. Continue with a foundation that matches your skin. For Chiara is Star foundation 020.
3. Enhance the light and shadows of your face with a highlighter and tanning powder for a “kissed by the sun” effect. For Chiara I used Diorskin Nude Air Tan Powder 01 + a product from the new Fall 2015 collection, Diorskin Nude Cosmopolite Illuminating Face Powder 001.
4. Apply a light eyeshadow: I used the lightest shade of the 5 Couleurs Cosmopolite Eyeshadow Palette 866, a product from the Fall 2015 collection
5. Eliminate any sign of fatigue with a concealer like Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen 002.
6. Apply the mascara on your lower and upper lashes: Chiara wears Diorshow New Look Mascara Black.
7. Finish with the eyeliner: Dior Addict IT-line Eyeliner 099.
8. Cover your lips with a colorful gloss like Dior Addict Fluid Stick 219.