We all feel like change, here at TBS (stay tuned!) and when it’s about beauty, a change of look is always a good idea. It’s not easy to completely revamp your look with just a mirror, but modern technology does wonders! Did you know that there are apps for this, too? They are basically just selfie cams that work with augmented reality. The first ones from a few years ago were terrible, and ended up placing mascara on your eyebrows, but the ones you can find on the app store now are just terrific!
1. Youcam Makeup – It works so well it looks like pure magic. You can even choose what lipstick color you want! Look at the gallery, to see how you look in green! The good news is, the creators of this app are already working with Paul Mitchell to offer hair service, too. You will be able to play with 32 different nuances: we can’t wait to see what we look like with pink hair!
2. Glamscout – the perfect app to copy celebrity looks. All you have to do is save the photo of the makeup you like, load it with the app, and there you go – you’re done. The genius idea is that you can pick between two versions of the app, a luxury and a low-cost one, to choose how much to spend on your shopping. From September on, you will be able to copy the looks of all Fashion Week shows, and we can’t wait!
3. Get the Look by Rimmel London – Rimmel is a guarantee of quality. This app lets you test all the new products and choose one of the Rimmel-created looks for yourself. You can even pick from Kate Moss’s ones!
4. Sephora – in the Visual Artist section, try the Lips + Lashes tool. Its so much fun to experiment with different lipstick colors and fake lashes! You’ll never take any selfies without again – that is for sure!
5. Modiface Hair – if you want to experiment with hair color, this is the right app for you. From blonde to electric blue, through auburn and red, test all the available combinations and share the results to pick your new look.