The bad news is that September is just around the corner and we will soon have to go back to work and school. The good one is that with the cold season new collections arrive to the stores…if you wish to seek comfort in a new pair of shoes please raise your hand! Before starting surfing the web among different e-commerce websites check out the new shoe trends for the 2015-2016 Fall/Winter that we selected for you from the fashion shows and then let us know which one caught your eyes?
1. Lace-ups. Just like gladiator sandals and ankle strapped shoes in general they’ve been one of the summer’s must haves, so the coolest shoes of the season continue the trend with pumps, boots and lace-up boots. Super sexy and absolutely super cool!
2. Cowboy baby. If you have a pair hidden in the attic, go look for it, immediately, or make up for it with a little shopping: Texan boots are in fact an unmissable accessory for this season, especially if colorful and pop like MSGM’s or transformed into a more new and contemporary version, like Louis Vuitton’s and Peter Pilotto’s.
3. Ladylike. If Chanel brings back its iconic sling backs, then you can’t do nothing but surrender to reality: this season we’ll have to behave! The coolest shoes of the season are in fact bon ton with low and chunky heel, perfect to be worn from morning to evening.
4. Sculpture heels. You can’t get over the idea of just 3cm-heel? Console yourself with the ultra-decorated ones! Here any height is allowed, as long as the attention is focused on the back of the shoe, which steals the show.
5. White. You want something different from the usual autumn colors? Try with a shoe candid as the snow! Besides being super cool in the middle of the winter, it has the advantage of being perfect to be worn right away, even if it is still super hot.
You are still undecided? Follow our advice: pick a pair of shoes that follows more than one of these trends! An example? A pair of white Texan boots or Mary Jane sandals with a low heel embellished by crystals. Let our gallery inspire you with the most beautiful styles seen on the runway and…enjoy shopping!