1. Tian Tan Buddha
2. Ten Thousand Buddhas Monastery 220 Paitau village, Shatin, HK
3. Man Mo Temple one of HK oldest temples dedicated to the gods of literature and war, Hollywood Road, Sheung wan
4. Old Wan Chai Post Office on Queen’s Road.
5. IDT Sheung Wan, cultural hub of HK
6. Lanterns festival in Hong Kong
7. Johnson Road in the 50’s
8. Kowloon walled city Park, Kowloon city district. The park covers 31.000 square metros and is divided into 8 scenic zones.
9. Grassroots Pantry, 12 Fuk Sau Lane, Sai Ying Pun, Hong-Kong
10. Lung Jie Thai Restaurant , G/F, 2A-B Nga Tsin Long Road, Kowloon City
11. Light Radiant Food , Eastern Street, Western District , Hong Kong
12. Nan Lian Garden: Tang dynasty-style garden in Diamond Hill, HK
13. Mana ! fast slow food
14. Sense 99 Bar, 99 Wellington street
15. Blue house, No. 72 Stone Nullah Lane
16. Street Art and Graffiti in Hong Kong
17. Kowloon walled city, 350 interconnected high-rise buildings where 33.000 resident live. Originally was a chinese military fort.
18. Early morning at Wan Chai street market.
19. Hong Kong View in the 70’s
20. Lee kung man knitting factory, 111 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan
21. Seeva taste bar: luxurious restaurant and terrace bar at top prime central tower.
22. Symphony of lights. Every night view of Victoria Harbour at 20.00 pm
23. Apliu Street, Street market
24. Disneyland Hong Kong, Lantau Island
25. I.T Hysan One store, here you can find Chiara Ferragni Collection shoes, 1 Hysan Avenue, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
26. Art Basel. Up coming Art Basel shows are planned in advance so you may mark your calendars 15-17 march 2015.
27. Ilivetomorrow gallery , 45 Tung St, Hong-Kong
28. Fungus workshop, 4 Po Hing Fong, Hong-Kong
29. Moustache, 31 Aberdeen St, Hong-Kong
30. Monocle shop, Shop 1, U/G, Bo Fung Mansion, 1-4 St.
31. Cat Street Market , Sheung Wan, Hong Kong, China (Formerly Upper Lascar Row)
32. Ocean Park Hong kong Giant Panda Adventure , Aberdeen Hong Kong
33. Teakha, a lifestyle concept tea café & zakka store 18 Tai Ping Shan St, Hong-Kong
34. Bauhinia blakeana, the flower in the national Hong Kong flag
35. Flower Market. Most famous one is held in Victoria Park in Causeway bay. Annually starting a couple of weeks before new year and running until new years day.
36. Tung Choi Street North – better known as the Goldfish Market is where Hong Kong people go to buy luck-bringing goldfish and other tropical aquarium pets.
37. Victoria Peak, highest point on HK island, standing at 552 m.
38. Ammo Cafè, restaurant and bar 9 Justice Drive, Admiralty, HK
39. Sky 100, highest building in HK.
The observation deck is located on the 100th floor of the iconic ICC building offering a 360º views of HK.
40. Wan Chai District Nightlife