Are you hearing bells ringing in every corner and feeling temperatures drop dramatically while the web reminds you every single day (yes, we are guilty too!) that you can’t get away from the inevitable presents for friends and family? Well, holidays are coming and wether you are excited about Christmas & Co. or not, you can’t avoid being glued to the screen to watch the videos we selected for you. These are our favorites Christmas & Holiday 2015 video campaigns…trust us…they would make even the Grinch shed a tear!
1. SAINSBURY– Mog the cat is about to ruin its family Christmas, but the neighbors fortunately come to the rescue…( Mog is also the protagonist of the illustrated book Mog’s Christmas Calamity, whose profits will be donated to Save The Children).
2. H&M -Katy Perry is the fairy protagonist of the H&M Holiday 2015 collection, for which she also recorded an exclusive song to hum under the Xmas tree. Have you been good this year?
3. JOHN LEWIS – What happens if looking above, beyond the stars a little girl notices a man living on the moon who will spend the holidays alone? We bet a penny that you will be moved just like we have.
4. BURBERRY -Romeo Beckham, Elton John, Naomi Campbell, James Corden: these are just some of the celebrities who will spend Christmas jumping around like Billy Elliot!
5. MACY’S -The most beautiful gift? The one that makes others happy. And, what would you gift the ones you love? Writing a virtual letter to Santa Claus on this website, you will contribute to making the wish of a less fortunate child come true.
6. MULBERRY – Just a bag? Sacrilege! Fashion enthusiasts will identify with this humorous short film;)