Often, when we analyze the latest trends in the fashion system, it is very useful to examine various creative visions developed by different fashion houses. However, this is not the case we will address today because, as many of you may know, there are many brands capable of perfectly synthesizing the upcoming trends in the fashion world.
Therefore, we have chosen to explore the imagery of Spring/Summer 2024, drawing inspiration from one of the most beloved collections of this “Fashion Month”: Miu Miu, the playful brand founded approximately thirty years ago by Miuccia Prada. For the upcoming season, Miu Miu has chosen to narrate a new beauty, further extending the excellent work done in recent years.
This runway is able to represent a modern current, a fascinating tale of contemporaneity that firmly preserves the values of the brand’s heritage and history.
Miu Miu‘s Spring/Summer collection seems to translate into words and, above all, into garments, a surprising mix of emotions. In particular, we have selected 5 trends that we can’t help but flaunt for the next season.
MIU MIU‘S 5 TRENDS FOR SPRING/SUMMER 2024
- Blazers paired with slip dresses: We can’t help but love the oxymoron of layering represented by the fabulous blazers paired with slip dresses.
- Unconventional aesthetics: Miu Miu challenges the ordinary with a deliberately unkempt aesthetic that diverges from the glossy fashion of recent times.
- Bag charms: As we’ve also seen with Balenciaga, bag charms will be an absolute must-have. Perhaps an homage to Jane Birkin’s iconic comfy aesthetic?
- Eclectic and gender-neutral imagery: Within the evocative setting created by Qatari-American artist Sophia Al-Maria, amid the technological ruins inside the Palais d’Iéna in Paris, an eclectic and genderless imagery comes to life, presented by names like Gigi Hadid, Troye Sivan, and Cailee Spaeny.
- Belts as accessories: The allure of belts adorning midi skirts, pants, and shorts remains timeless.
“And if you’re looking for a sixth trend to follow, you certainly can’t do without colorful slips, which reign supreme in the collection.”